• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cincinnati scores 97. Hell freezes over.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you kidding me??? How much more he means to his offense? Creighton woild be fucking lost without McDermott?

Are you seriously trying to imply otherwise?

He's the unanimous player of the year because he IS creighton. That team would be DePaul bad without him.

Wragge would never ever ever get a shot off without McDermott.

This is incredible. Try watching rather than digging for advanced shit.

Kirkpatrick has high major talent around him

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet the statistics say otherwise...

Thanks for playing.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the wooden watch on ESPN, the writer mentioned that Kilpatricks adjusted offensive numbers are more efficient than Doug McDermotts when you consider the % of usage and the rest of the adjusted offensive players around him.

I.E. he's more efficient with less, than McDermott is with more. I don't make 'em up, I just report 'em.

Just looked at the wooden watch. This week's. No mention of it. At all. Actually a couple weeks ago it mentions the fact he is BEHIND McDermott. So keep telling yourself what ever homer you want.

5. Sean Kilpatrick (Cincinnati): Kilpatrick is having his worst mini-stretch of the season these past two weeks, including a 3-for-14 3-point performance in a close loss to Louisville and Saturday's 2-for-8, seven-turnover struggle in 37 minutes at UConn. But Kilpatrick did still have 28 points in that loss to Louisville -- 28 of his team's 57, no less -- and even when he's not scoring, he's still one of the best guard-defenders in the country.

4. Sean Kilpatrick (Cincinnati): Cincinnati's own two-way anchor rode a hot-shooting high into Saturday's huge American clash against Louisville ... when he promptly shot 3-of-14 from 3. Ouch, right? Yet Kilpatrick still finished with 28 of his team's 57 points, which is a handy counterintuitive reminder of just how important he is to the Bearcats' composition. Usually, he's much more efficient; usually, Cincinnati wins. But without him, Mick Cronin's team would be lost.

3. Sean Kilpatrick (Cincinnati): So Cincinnati beat the daylights out of Houston and UCF this week, and Kilpatrick jumps from No. 10 to No. 3? What gives, Brennan? What gives is that Kilpatrick's sensational play in both games (9-of-16 from 2, 8-of-18 from 3, 51 points, seven assists, six rebounds, one turnover, 146 offensive rating, need I go on?) was indicative of his immense individual season writ large. Among players who use more than 28 percent of their team's possessions, only two -- McDermott and Canisius' Billy Baron -- are more efficient offensively. Neither plays the kind of defense Kilpatrick plays. It's high time we put him near the top of this list. He's been great.

Those are the last 3 wooden updates on Kilpatrick. He was 3rd on the list for Week 14..this weeks(16) he's 5th.

It said couple weeks ago he was 3rd in efficiency off usage behind MCDERMOTT and Baron. You ever think that maybe if Kilpatrick didn't jack up 30% of the teams shots most of them being 3 points where he shoots 35%...maybe the other plays would be better? With more reps?

Also glad you ignore what McDermott does for his guys. Have you ever watched Creighton? Wragge struggles to get shots off with McDermott. Without him and the guy is cake walk to guard.

Again, Thanks for playing...and losing :laugh3: