• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Church Pro Bowl possibility

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. I know we dont put too much stock into the Pro Bowl and would probably trade him for about 15 others but that is quite an honor for him. I read that he is among the leaders at his position, along with Lee and Hatcher.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I read that he is among the leaders at his position"

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. I know we dont put too much stock into the Pro Bowl and would probably trade him for about 15 others but that is quite an honor for him. I read that he is among the leaders at his position, along with Lee and Hatcher.

I don't know how anyone can say that with a straight face. Maybe there aren't to many good safeties any longer.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The key word is among I think. I dont think he is leading but he is close.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Church is a good in the box safety, hats off to him if he makes the Pro Bowl :suds:

#Don't HATE, APPRECIATE! :yahoo:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what you read. Are you referring to a vote of some sort, or a rating that lists him as one of the top safeties? There is no way Church is one of the top safeties in the league. He is only our best safety because everyone else either sucks, is too inexperienced at this point, or both...

Possible Pro Bowlers IMO either based on their play, reputation, or the fact that someone needs to go at the weaker positions: Lee (missed time could cost him, but I think he still gets in), Hatcher (in), Scandrick (yes I did type that on purpose! Likely won't make it, but deserves a look), Ware (injured and NOT playing at a Pro Bowl level, but that doesn't always matter with the voting), T. Smith, Dez, Romo, Witten (not a great year for him, but weak year for NFC TE's), Bailey, Harris (depending on how many games he misses). Anyone else?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what you read. Are you referring to a vote of some sort, or a rating that lists him as one of the top safeties? There is no way Church is one of the top safeties in the league. He is only our best safety because everyone else either sucks, is too inexperienced at this point, or both...

Possible Pro Bowlers IMO either based on their play, reputation, or the fact that someone needs to go at the weaker positions: Lee (missed time could cost him, but I think he still gets in), Hatcher (in), Scandrick (yes I did type that on purpose! Likely won't make it, but deserves a look), Ware (injured and NOT playing at a Pro Bowl level, but that doesn't always matter with the voting), T. Smith, Dez, Romo, Witten (not a great year for him, but weak year for NFC TE's), Bailey, Harris (depending on how many games he misses). Anyone else?

They changed the rules of the probowl voting.
You no longer vote on the best from each conference .... its the best in the entire league.

(for example every Qb could be from the AFC) Conferense doesn't matter anymore.

Qb Romo is on the bubble. along with Cam Newton

Dez is on the bubble. Only reason he is on the bubble is because of the 9 TDs though. ALOT of recievers around the league with better numbers,
Hatcher will get in
Don't think Ware will
Lee will
Witten maybe.

But that is pretty much it.

( was a good thing on this on talking Cowboys

and a PS NOT A CHANCE IN HELL CHURCH GOES TO THE PROBOWL

Last edited by a moderator:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You no longer vote on the best from each conference .... its the best in the entire league.

Dez is on the bubble. Only reason he is on the bubble is because of the 9 TDs though. ALOT of recievers around the league with better numbers,
Hatcher will get in
Don't think Ware will
Lee will
Witten maybe.

so we no longer have a AFC vs. NFC in the probowl? What are the two teams called then?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so we no longer have a AFC vs. NFC in the probowl? What are the two teams called then?

hahaha NO CLUE I did my voting already though. I know the players said they wanted them to do away with the probowl game..... They might as well. I don't watch that crap. Can't blitz and everyone out there is playing flag football. It's a joke game.
If you remember last year they let Jeff Saturday switch teams so he could snap the ball to Peyton one more time.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahaha NO CLUE I did my voting already though. I know the players said they wanted them to do away with the probowl game..... They might as well. I don't watch that crap. Can't blitz and everyone out there is playing flag football. It's a joke game.
If you remember last year they let Jeff Saturday switch teams so he could snap the ball to Peyton one more time.

Flag Football? ... I know Brian Moorman would disagree. I think he is still down.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hatcher will get in
Don't think Ware will
Lee will
Witten maybe.

Thanks I didn't know that. Looked it up and they are actually going to have a "Pro Bowl draft" to assign guys to teams. Either way, don't confuse my list with players I think will make it. My list was guys that I think are POSSIBLE with 4 games left. I don't think anyone else on the team (other than who I listed) has a chance.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks I didn't know that. Looked it up and they are actually going to have a "Pro Bowl draft" to assign guys to teams. Either way, don't confuse my list with players I think will make it. My list was guys that I think are POSSIBLE with 4 games left. I don't think anyone else on the team (other than who I listed) has a chance.

Bailey is like 19-21 kicking. Why do you think he has no chance?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bailey is like 19-21 kicking. Why do you think he has no chance?

I think you lost me.

I listed Bailey. Thus, I think he DOES have a chance.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Church must have a lot of fans

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2