• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chris Simms

elw4corps

Go Green, Go White
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone use bleacher report because i just watched chris simms blame the team for Kaep performance on sunday while all off season he praised the niners new offense and constantly praised the talent on the niners and how great of a coach JT is going to be and how good of a OC chryst is going to be. Is it just me or is Chris Simms is a know nothing tool bag, who is seen as a qb expert despite being a terrible qb like trent dilfer.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone use bleacher report because i just watched chris simms blame the team for Kaep performance on sunday while all off season he praised the niners new offense and constantly praised the talent on the niners and how great of a coach JT is going to be and how good of a OC chryst is going to be. Is it just me or is Chris Simms is a know nothing tool bag, who is seen as a qb expert despite being a terrible qb like trent dilfer.
Never listened to this guy before. Chryst has a very small track record as OC before. Tomsula doesn't even have NFL coordinator experience. I couldn't make such a prediction prior to the season