• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chip Kelly is NOT going to Cal

SeeYouNT

Вы хотели бы некоторые Путина?
Hoopla Cash
$ 291.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
---------
I'll be the first to admit at this point no one knows where Kelly will go (except no more pro), so anything anyone including me is a crapshoot. I also admit he could sit on his ass for a year or two and pick and choose.

But the man DOES have something to prove. he screwed up big time with both pro jobs and before his name becomes an asterick in college football history, he'd be wise to get something while the goings good. And I don't see him going anywhere except the PAC. And while northern California isn't the exact same area for recruiting as Oregon was, it's close enough and he'd do well. Keely's forte is recruiting lesser talent and making them better. Granted, he got an occasional 5 star recruit, he by and large took lesser talent and coached them to be great talent. He could get a better school in the PAC if he sat on his ass and waited, but that's a huge crapshoot. Waiting too long and the recruits will start going Chip who?

8415e4b3bb8d8ddba19c85e2dac8258d.jpg

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh neat. You don't understand the difference between being interviewed for a job and actually being offered it, more or less actually now being back at the NFL ranks.

Duck fans have so much to learn about this sport.