• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chiefs DE Frank Clark arrested in L.A. for illegal possession of a concealed firearm in vehicle

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not familiar with what the NFL does with these weapons cases. I'd imagine he's looking at a 4 game suspension.
After he serves 3 years in Sing-Sing. California is liberal to a point. They ain't so liberal when it comes to weapons o any kind. Just ask Kamala how many guys she put away for having a pea shooter.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as long as you think that’s acceptable, you will continue to be a hypocrite

Whoa whoa whoa where did I mention acceptable, oh yeanh.....didn't. It is the way it is is what I'm saying.

Look guy, there you are picking up some groceries at the market in walks Bob Dylan and two body guards, don't tell me things aren;t different for celeb folks, ok?

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you or the average Joe has never gotten out of a speeding ticket? Think moron

Are you really this damn stupid? Do you really think a well known celeb lives in the same world your dumb ass does, wow!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont we have a thread somewhere on dumb shit players do in the 6 weeks between the end of off season training camps and the start of regular training camp?

If so this may fit in that thread

What are the NFL rules on this sort of thing? Is this worthy of any suspension?

Chiefs DE Frank Clark arrested in L.A. for illegal possession of a concealed firearm in vehicle​

nice thread topic lambeauLegs, unfortunately it's another topic derailed with crap like:

"I never blame pro athletes, entertainment types for doing what it takes to feel safe, too many wacko's out there today."

IMO...Clark shouldn't see the field for 8 games minimum.

Boglodyte

2 things that make life worth living, guns/cigars
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa whoa whoa where did I mention acceptable, oh yeanh.....didn't. It is the way it is is what I'm saying.

Look guy, there you are picking up some groceries at the market in walks Bob Dylan and two body guards, don't tell me things aren;t different for celeb folks, ok?
Once again, we aren’t talking about bodyguards and privacy. We are talking about being able to carry your weapon in public. You are willing to let celebrities get a pass on doing so but you don’t think average Joe should be able to do the same thing.

Who gets to decide who is a celebrity and who isn’t. I didn’t even know who Clark was until this thread. He doesn’t fit in my book of celebrity people, so he should be spending time in a small room with bars, same as average Joe would be if the situation was the same

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, we aren’t talking about bodyguards and privacy. We are talking about being able to carry your weapon in public. You are willing to let celebrities get a pass on doing so but you don’t think average Joe should be able to do the same thing.

Who gets to decide who is a celebrity and who isn’t. I didn’t even know who Clark was until this thread. He doesn’t fit in my book of celebrity people, so he should be spending time in a small room with bars, same as average Joe would be if the situation was the same

If you can't figure out pro athletes live a different life I tried. Totally different world than what we live in, they need protection from brain dead fans, so ya need a different situation for them.

Tell ya what, believe what ya want you aren't going to get it.

Dude, what is with all that crap ya post in my threads, stop with the poop, what are you 11?

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
If you can't figure out pro athletes live a different life I tried. Totally different world than what we live in, they need protection from brain dead fans, so ya need a different situation for them.

Dude, what is with all that crap ya post in my threads, stop with the poop, what are you 11?

Most pros navigate life just fine without carrying uzis. The smart ones do not put themselves in risky situations.
to intimate that laws should not apply to them as they do for us mere mortals is asinine

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most pros navigate life just fine without carrying uzis. The smart ones do not put themselves in risky situations.
to intimate that laws should not apply to them as they do for us mere mortals is asinine

Asinie is thinking I think the laws are different, that isn't my point.

My point is the why he had the weapon, and a very legit reason is he needs it. Joe Public doesn;t need any weapon, that can't be said about a pro athlete who might have lost a $$$$ bet for some deranged fan. Screwed up his fantasy crap. Hell, fans spitting on players, throwing batteries at them. how often does that happen to you?

Frank explains how more than once he has been confronted by jerks because of who he is (hell, lie) should do it.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why should they be treated any different than an ordinary citizen? So you think they should be able to ignore the law because they play sports

Boglodyte

2 things that make life worth living, guns/cigars
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

so this is your thread… I’m just responding to show what a hypocrite you are. You can always block me if you hate being reminded of that fact

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your threads, what are you 9? Be cool ok guy?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mentally he acts like it
Aint it, he is not the OP here and his crusty Depends wearing ass is all knowing. But he doesn't look a day over 50, but I guess he sees white elephants too with the prescripts he's on

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aint it, he is not the OP here and his crusty Depends wearing ass is all knowing. But he doesn't look a day over 50, but I guess he sees white elephants too with the prescripts he's on

Was OBVIOUSLY talking about threads I start, wow!

Nobody here ever picks up on anything, weird?