• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chicago Bulls - Utah Jazz Game Thread.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God, give this team a diesel enima before the all star break.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
92-87, 16.0 left.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is where Corbin sucks, 4 minutes to go and strategery.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a little bitter. One thing about Oregon, microbrew capital of the USA. You ever had any of the Deshutes beers? That's my territory. Black Butte porter. Mirror Pond. Inversion IPA. They make it just up the road from me.

First time having a Deshutes. I'm having the Obsidian Stout.

It's really good.

Probably my 2nd favorite imperial stout, after Alesmith Speedway Stout.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's really good.

My favorite drink! (Note the name and my favorite football player.)

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite drink! (Note the name and my favorite football player.)

Do you drink alcohol? You don't seem to post about beer, wine, or liquor, on Sports SportsHoopla.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you drink alcohol? You don't seem to post about beer, wine, or liquor, on Sports SportsHoopla.

No, I was raised in Utah. Boo! Bad joke. I'm not Mormon and even some Mormons are closet drinkers.

I like to get the most concentrated drink and get it over with, get buzzed or drunk with the least drinking. I don't like the taste, but I like the feel. But only in moderation. I was convinced to do situps when I was drunk once and I threw up. My brother thinks I have low tolerance because of it, but the reality is I can hold my own if I don't do situps. I've only thrown up twice. Once above and the other time on purpose because I drank too much volume - non-alcohol drink after the alcohol. If I had just had a little chaser, I would have been fine. I could have kept it in if it were a pride thing, but I went and got rid of it. Drank some more.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I was raised in Utah. Boo! Bad joke. I'm not Mormon and even some Mormons are closet drinkers.

I like to get the most concentrated drink and get it over with, get buzzed or drunk with the least drinking. I don't like the taste, but I like the feel. But only in moderation. I was convinced to do situps when I was drunk once and I threw up. My brother thinks I have low tolerance because of it, but the reality is I can hold my own if I don't do situps. I've only thrown up twice. Once above and the other time on purpose because I drank too much volume - non-alcohol drink after the alcohol. If I had just had a little chaser, I would have been fine. I could have kept it in if it were a pride thing, but I went and got rid of it. Drank some more.

So you might have a drink, but you don't really like it. But you'll have one to see if you can get a buzz.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you might have a drink, but you don't really like it. But you'll have one to see if you can get a buzz.

I'll go as high as I can consciously be drunk. I don't like it if I can't remember it afterwards, so there's a limit. But I don't drink often, just when I'm surrounded by friends or my brother and NEVER with keys. I don't condemn others who have made mistakes, but I would NOT accept being drunk as an excuse for driving. I rid myself of my keys if I do plan on getting drunk. So, yeah, never at a bar, really, because I'd have to drive there.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So do you have a drink whose taste you tolerate the most?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So do you have a drink whose taste you tolerate the most?

Umm, it's fine to me, it's all the same to me. I mean one beer is the same to other beers. Wine is the same as other wine (red to red or white to white, etc.). Whiskey, Vodka, etc. are the same to me.

It's like religion to me. There's Catholic, Mormons, and all the rest. I don't see a Methodist from a Baptist. Then, there's the rest -Jews, Muslims, Buddhists...

I hope that's not offensive to anyone. I'm not talking about worth or order. Just how things are categorized in my head.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's really good.

I like the Black Butte Porter. Obsidian is good. I don't drink during the work week. Tomorrow is my Friday. Never head of Alesmith, might look for it for tomorrow night.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Bulls Nets tonight. Boozer looks more physical. Evans was trying to push him around and Carlos put up. What the hell is with Rose?

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Bulls Nets tonight. Boozer looks more physical. Evans was trying to push him around and Carlos put up. What the hell is with Rose?

Didn't see the game, but I think Boozer is pretty physical. It's just that the Pau matchup 5-6 years ago was a tough one, because Pau was better, especially his defense. Boozer was pretty good back then, but Pau, especially his length, was just better.

I also never liked the Brewer matchup against Bryant, he was just too small.

And Williams has been one of the worst defensive PGs, IMO, especially when taking into account what he could do. He gets beat off the dribble too easily.

So there were just a lot of bad matchups in some of those playoffs series, IMO.

Pau's defense back then was probably as good as Marc's is now, and Marc might win DPOY this year.