• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chase Harper does not qualify

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't even know how that is possible...You could sleep through High School and pass with at least a 3.0...All you gotta do is turn your shit in.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in advanced classes or whatever and they were easy as hell. I took 1 slower english class and had over 100 percent without ever doing homework...

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
my sr year, we did not have open campus, and you could only take 1 study hall

so i was filling open slots with easy classes, i took, and forgive me i dont remember what its called, but it was a math class where they teach you to balance your check book, etc.....

wow i got a 107%

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So apparently we have a lot of nerds on board....

Some people just cant get certain subjects and it may be as easy as that.. Maybe chase is horrible with math.... I carried 105% through a college physics class... yet I failed geometry 2 the first time...

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
college classes are different than High School.

Going through high school angered me at how easy it was. if you just go to class every day without doing any work, you get C's

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
high was a walk, college was easy

no excuse to not qualify.....
thats just retarded/not wanting to

well that kid will end up playing in the sun belt, to play there you only have to know your name and how to put your pads on

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So apparently we have a lot of nerds on board....

Some people just cant get certain subjects and it may be as easy as that.. Maybe chase is horrible with math.... I carried 105% through a college physics class... yet I failed geometry 2 the first time...

WRONG! I hate school, I am actually a terrible student..I am just a great Bull Shitter...That is at least 70% of college is if you can bull shit good, there is no way anyone has the time to read all the textbooks you are suppose to read and complete all the papers you are suppose to complete..It's called bull shitting 70% of all your college work, 10% comes from attending class and that gives you at least a B...If you turn in your work I say thats about another 10% and you get an A.

I cannot stand school, nor do I have the time to do all the work they assign us...So I literally BS everything. And I have yet to not make at least the Deans List in every term.