• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Championship DVD Now Available

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just ordered mine from NHL.com. Not sure if it's available at the LATeam store yet though. I looked earlier today and didn't see it but it may be there now.

Ox

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yahoo: :suds: :yahoo:

What is with the p o r n o banners??????????????????????????????????? :sly:

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where? How come I don't see any ****o banners?

Ox

xis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Banners are fed to you based on cookies set on your computer by other sites. So if you go a adult related websites you'll get adult related banners. If you don't you won't. Unless you go to some mom and pop website these days you're being tracked by that site. They'll follow you around till you buy something from them ;-)

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit, I don't go to adult related websites.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Banners are fed to you based on cookies set on your computer by other sites. So if you go a adult related websites you'll get adult related banners. If you don't you won't. Unless you go to some mom and pop website these days you're being tracked by that site. They'll follow you around till you buy something from them ;-)

Pete is BUSTED!

=)~~

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll probably wait to get mine from Costco like I did last time (seems odd yet gratifying to say "last time" in regards to the Kings and the Cup), they had it there a few months after and I think I got it for $20. Still watch that one from time to time.

I think it's great that the two Cup wins came in entirely different ways but one common theme was in both of them: determination. The Kings were determined in 2012 to just steamroll teams and shut them down from the first drop, taking a 3-0 series lead in all 4 series, full blown defensive hockey and goaltending mastery and this then this time around had to claw their way back time after time after time, a high octane offense and more flow to the games to pull it off.

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol busted? - why would I complain of po rn o banners if I went to adult sites?

Adblock - screw them, who needs smilies and quotes

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found the 2012 on YouTube. I'm sure they will upload this one too. I only watched it once anyway.

ouendan1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll probably wait to get mine from Costco like I did last time (seems odd yet gratifying to say "last time" in regards to the Kings and the Cup), they had it there a few months after and I think I got it for $20. Still watch that one from time to time.

I think it's great that the two Cup wins came in entirely different ways but one common theme was in both of them: determination. The Kings were determined in 2012 to just steamroll teams and shut them down from the first drop, taking a 3-0 series lead in all 4 series, full blown defensive hockey and goaltending mastery and this then this time around had to claw their way back time after time after time, a high octane offense and more flow to the games to pull it off.

I've had this conversation a few times with some friends. The 2 cup runs were polar opposites and as a fan being privileged to one of, if not the least stressful stanley cup runs in history to probably the most stressful cup run in history is amazing.

Don't ask me which team is better cause I won't have an answer for you, but I would take the 2012 cup run anyday.

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to agree dan. The only difference really is that this past season's run was far more exciting than the 2012 run. 2012 was much easier for this old man's heart to take but even with the anxious moments in the 2014 run it seemed more gratifying. There is no way anyone can call this team a fluke 1-hit wonder now. I heard that a lot during the 2013 season and playoffs.

Ox

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no way anyone can call this team a fluke 1-hit wonder now. I heard that a lot during the 2013 season and playoffs.

Ox

I read that a few times in 2013 during the regular season, I just shrugged because most of it came from fans of teams who didn't really watch the Kings before or after the 2012 playoffs. They get their information from the media so you can guess who is to blame.

I understand if someone not familiar with LA wanted to call it a fluke in RS 2012-13, but when they made it to the WCFs in 2013 with an injury ravaged roster, that should have died. And obviously now going to a third WCF in a row and 2 Cups in the last 3 years and winning both of them in different fashion, only a complete moron would call this team a fluke.

They're one the best organizations in hockey - if not THE best - in terms of management, talent, salary cap and development. Hard to believe this has happened to LA, we as fans were always like the lovable losers for decades.

Last edited by a moderator:

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol busted? - why would I complain of po rn o banners if I went to adult sites?

Adblock - screw them, who needs smilies and quotes

SportsHoopla is having an issue with google and the ads. Go to the main hockey page and the " read this please" thread. It seems there were too many pics of females in bikinis and google changed the ad banners here.