• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: CFP SEMIFINAL: Clemson (13-0) vs Ohio State (13-0) 8pm ET ESPN

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They got bailed out. It would have been 4th and forever but pretty boy took a boo boo. How can you say it wasn’t a break? Lol they basically got rewarded for getting sacked.

Grab some tissues, wipe your eyes and maybe your vision will improve. That was textbook targeting.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three times you've made the same comment. Gotta love a flailing sore loser.

You know what I do when my team loses? I congratulate the opposing team and say good game.

But keep being a crybaby, it's great entertainment for the rest of us.

Congrats on the handed game, Clemson?

At least I’m not a retard from Georgia. I can hold that near and dear

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grab some tissues, wipe your eyes and maybe your vision will improve. That was textbook targeting.

I like all the idiots defending the stupid targeting rule. It’s fucking football. Sorry pretty boy ducked his head into the defenders helmet.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like all the idiots defending the stupid targeting rule. It’s fucking football. Sorry pretty boy ducked his head into the defenders helmet.

The rule is what it is. Your boy broke it and it cost your team dearly. Perhaps your coaching staff should teach your players how to tackle properly within the established rules.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rule is what it is. Your boy broke it and it cost your team dearly. Perhaps your coaching staff should teach your players how to tackle properly within the established rules.

The rule is fucking stupid. Always has been. “It’s the rule” says the fucking idiot. The point is that the rule is bogus. But “it’s the rule it’s ok” right? Fuck you

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rule is fucking stupid. Always has been. “It’s the rule” says the fucking idiot. The point is that the rule is bogus. But “it’s the rule it’s ok” right? Fuck you

If you can’t win on facts, attack the rule.

The rule exists. The requirements are clear. Your player broke it and your team paid the consequences. The fact that you can’t handle that doesn’t speak well for your emotional maturity.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can’t win on facts, attack the rule.

The rule exists. The requirements are clear. Your player broke it and your team paid the consequences. The fact that you can’t handle that doesn’t speak well for your emotional maturity.

The fact that you so passionately defend a awful rule doesn’t speak well for your intelligence level

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They got bailed out. It would have been 4th and forever but pretty boy took a boo boo. How can you say it wasn’t a break? Lol they basically got rewarded for getting sacked.

Ohio State bailed them out. If you want to point fingers.

Point at Wade for leading with the crown of his helmet. Getting ejected and giving Clemson life in the 1st half.

Point at the guy who ran over the punter of Clemson and extended a Clemson drive.

Point at Chase Young for disappearing in the game.

Point at the offense for failing to score a TD in the red zone 3 times in the first half when they could have put the game away.

Point at Dobbins for dropping that screen pass that likely would have been a TD.

Point at Olave for running the wrong pattern on the last interception.

Some OSU fans keep looking for someone else to blame, but they made mental mistakes they didn’t make all year long, in the biggest stage of their lives.

OSU looked like the better team, but Clemson looked like the team who had been there before.

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know one thing, OSU better have some stud RB recruit once Dobbins leaves cause that Master Teague dude sucks.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Point at Wade for leading with the crown of his helmet. Getting ejected and giving Clemson life in the 1st half.

Point at the guy who ran over the punter of Clemson and extended a Clemson drive.

Point at the offense for failing to score a TD in the red zone 3 times in the first half when they could have put the game away.

Point at Dobbins for dropping that screen pass that likely would have been a TD.

Some OSU fans keep looking for someone else to blame, but they made mental mistakes they didn’t make all year long, in the biggest stage of their lives.

OSU looked like the better team, but Clemson looked like the team who had been there before.

Clemson can suck my dick. Pretty boy fake injury **** hopefully gets destroyed by LSU.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough to respond to such an intelligent, well thought out response.

It is what it is. Nothing likeable about Clemson. Douchebag head coach and a wannabe tranny at QB. Are you rooting for them?

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just went through Facebook. My michigan friend was bitching about the calls.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, what a game. Wish it would have ended differently and despite everything I want to complain about one or the other it really doesn't matter. Ohio State had the chance to bury Clemson in the first half and didn't do it. Mental mistakes cost them all game, from the targeting, to the roughing the passer to the final play of the game where Olave stopped running his route (it looked to me like he would have been open had he continued across the endzone) Great game Clemson, hopefully your players can get healed up over the next two weeks. At one point I was thinking no matter who wins the game, I'm not sure they were going to be able to field a team against LSU bc of all the injuries. Hopefully, we get another shot at breaking the Clemson curse again next season. For now, I gotta go with Burrow. I'd love to see him get a natty.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if Lawrence doesn't lower his head at the last second, we're talking about a great tackle. When you're running full speed at a guy and go for a wrap tackle, you simple aren't going to be staring straight at him. That would mean you have your neck craned all the way back. As was illustrated in another thread, there are countless examples of tackles where this is the case.

The fact that this is up to so much debate and controversy clearly shows the rule itself hasn't been explained well enough. This is far from the first time a targeting call has been heavily questioned.

Sure, you can question the rule, but it's a rule, therefore, the rule was applied correctly in this case.

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can't argue against any of these points.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think this pretty much covers it.