• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: cfb semi clempsun vs da ohio 8pm espn

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn dude no one is moving goal posts. Your excuse for the Indiana loss was they lost the starting QB and I replied that the back up was a 4 star. Just in case you do not understand what a 4 star is this from Rivals may help.

6.0-5.8 — 4-star/All American Candidate: considered one of the next-tier elite prospects in the country, generally among the nation’s top 300-325 prospects overall, a national All American candidate and a player deemed to have first to third round NFL potential.

So an 11th ranked one loss team with a top elite ranked QB loses to a sub 500 team full of walking wounded who is also missing several starters. What part of football is a team game do you not understand?

Clemson damn near won with a back up QB but I guarantee you they were not missing their top three receivers. starting RB and top pass rusher.

Ole Miss was and still beat a top ranked team with a four star QB. In fact four of the SEC teams that beat ranked teams were not only unranked but sub 500 and ya'll call the SEC over rated. GTFO I am through with you and the rest of the delusional Bucknuts. Which happily is not all of them.
"was a 4 star" does not a good QB make.

SEC 6-2 overall, 1-1 vs. BIG
BIG 3-1 overall and 1-1 vs. SEC

McFly?

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"was a 4 star" does not a good QB make.

SEC 6-2 overall, 1-1 vs. BIG
BIG 3-1 overall and 1-1 vs. SEC

McFly?

and I would've put $1k down that Iowa would've won had their competitor not used the michigan excuse.....

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and I would've put $1k down that Iowa would've won had their competitor not used the michigan excuse.....
Straight up? That would have been easy money. Liked TCU against Arkie, too, but that one a little closer.