• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBSers, read this...

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly not sure why that matters.

IQ isn't determined by how good your team is. I'm fully aware of my teams suckatude. Still not going to stop me from Banter and giving people crap.

My words suddenly weigh more because my team decided not to suck? I would hope not..

You can give me a 1000 reasons why the Raiders and Orioles suck...and I wouldn't disagree on most of them. Still gonna give some shit...

Anyways..I understand you feel that the team boards are sacred. So if you really feel up to sparring. Come on over the MLB board and start some shit up. Were a bit Jaded over there. Nothing is really sacred to us..

dude said he didnt join because his team was an easy target. i was just saying his team wasnt the easiest one in there.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bks....the rule i believe is just about anything goes on the general boards (within reason)

teams board are a little different

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude said he didnt join because his team was an easy target. i was just saying his team wasnt the easiest one in there.

True...but I swear I was seeing statements on the other threads like making fun of a Jets fan?

I mean...Jets fans are pretty damn aware their team sucks.

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True...but I swear I was seeing statements on the other threads like making fun of a Jets fan?

I mean...Jets fans are pretty damn aware their team sucks.

well yeah. i mean, if a raider fan starts talking about the 9ers, i'm probably going to defend my team, and say something about theirs.