• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBSers, read this...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, you had your fun. You are all skilled trollers. Congrats.

However, if it persists, I will not hesitate drop the hammer. I don't want to. You guys seem to be a tight group, and seemed cool on the MLB board. But if you turn this site into what Disney used to be, or what I assume CBS was, your stay will not be long lived.

The Hoop is a user-controlled community. We have controlled ourselves over the last three years quite effectively. We would love to include you into this community, but this shit will not be tolerated.

Thanks, and have fun. :)

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was entertaining while it lasted, I would troll but Atlanta is just too easy of a target

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was entertaining while it lasted, I would troll but Atlanta is just too easy of a target

dude, there was rams, jets and raiders fans talking. you woulda had one of the most respectable teams at least.

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not hate on Rams fans, ok?

:suds:

:lol:

hey, you said something about respecting the history, when i think my first post in the thread was, "is this history class"?

were even. haha.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We don't mind banter, but drive-byes are what bother us. It is just too juvenile.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, you had your fun. You are all skilled trollers. Congrats.

However, if it persists, I will not hesitate drop the hammer. I don't want to. You guys seem to be a tight group, and seemed cool on the MLB board. But if you turn this site into what Disney used to be, or what I assume CBS was, your stay will not be long lived.

The Hoop is a user-controlled community. We have controlled ourselves over the last three years quite effectively. We would love to include you into this community, but this shit will not be tolerated.

Thanks, and have fun. :)

:clap:
This should be posted on every board.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry about trolls, guys. Let the mods deal with it and let them talk to themselves. Don't respond.

Redsfan1507

It is what it is
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually , the Reds board on CBS was relatively troll free- can't speak for others. Probably impossible to stop a drive by, but glad you can evict them if they persist.

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude, there was rams, jets and raiders fans talking. you woulda had one of the most respectable teams at least.

Honestly not sure why that matters.

IQ isn't determined by how good your team is. I'm fully aware of my teams suckatude. Still not going to stop me from Banter and giving people crap.

My words suddenly weigh more because my team decided not to suck? I would hope not..

You can give me a 1000 reasons why the Raiders and Orioles suck...and I wouldn't disagree on most of them. Still gonna give some shit...

Anyways..I understand you feel that the team boards are sacred. So if you really feel up to sparring. Come on over the MLB board and start some shit up. Were a bit Jaded over there. Nothing is really sacred to us..

MarcoPolo

Huge member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly not sure why that matters.
So if you really feel up to sparring. Come on over the MLB board and start some shit up. Were a bit Jaded over there. Nothing is really sacred to us..

I think that's the difference. We aren't interested in "talking shit" - we discuss baseball, in somewhat intelligent terms (usually). The prevalence of "talking shit" is why we aren't on other boards (IMHO).

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that's the difference. We aren't interested in "talking shit" - we discuss baseball, in somewhat intelligent terms (usually). The prevalence of "talking shit" is why we aren't on other boards (IMHO).

Fair enough. Believe it or not, there are a good amount of people that know their shit about baseball and carry an intelligent conversation. Along with all the Banter.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. Believe it or not, there are a good amount of people that know their shit about baseball and carry an intelligent conversation. Along with all the Banter.

I could see that.

I think some of the CBS guys are just trying to prove something because they're new here.

My point still stands, it would be nice to talk to fans of other teams and get their opinions.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah those guys are pretty intelligent when it comes to baseball.

mike hunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BKS Do you think the Knicks beat the Celts in rd 1.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah pretty sure they do....Possibly in 5 games but if Boston steals 1 of the first 2 in NY, it will be a very long series

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We banter with each other. We just got overrun with trolls at Disney and we came here with the expressed intent of leaving that shit behind.

Personally, I am cool if someone comes over and wants to talk about the giants (good or bad). Just remember that this is the local bar that we are all regulars of. If the unknown dude sits down next to us and starts screaming gay jokes or saying how idiotic we are or how horrible our 2B is who hit about .380 for the last 2 months (playoff included), we won't take to kindly to the stranger.

We also post casually while at work (for most of us), so when a bunch of SportsHoopla-babies storm in, throwing all the shit on the floor, it is not appreciated and we will do what we need to do to stop it.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We banter with each other. We just got overrun with trolls at Disney and we came here with the expressed intent of leaving that shit behind.

Personally, I am cool if someone comes over and wants to talk about the giants (good or bad). Just remember that this is the local bar that we are all regulars of. If the unknown dude sits down next to us and starts screaming gay jokes or saying how idiotic we are or how horrible our 2B is who hit about .380 for the last 2 months (playoff included), we won't take to kindly to the stranger.

We also post casually while at work (for most of us), so when a bunch of SportsHoopla-babies storm in, throwing all the shit on the floor, it is not appreciated and we will do what we need to do to stop it.

Are you just talking about the Giants board or the MLB general board also?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you just talking about the Giants board or the MLB general board also?

Giants board specifically.

I mainly lurk elsewhere and would not pretend to understand the intricacies of their cultures.