• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS update

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lord knows I am not the most tech savy person alive, so if someone would check this for me and confirm it, I am sure all the other refugees would appreciate the info.

However, when checking on CBS for stragglers just now, it appears that the "discussion" option that replaced the message boards has already been removed, leaving now no way to voice anything there, and especially about how this was a major pooch screw.

:lame:

shaggy10001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are right its no longer there bigd

bluezhound

Browns fan since 67 .
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lord knows I am not the most tech savvy person alive, so if someone would check this for me and confirm it, I am sure all the other refugees would appreciate the info.

However, when checking on CBS for stragglers just now, it appears that the "discussion" option that replaced the message boards has already been removed, leaving now no way to voice anything there, and especially about how this was a major pooch screw.

:lame:
only if you can stomach reading that retard Prisco's articles then you can respond ..that place screwed the pooch alright ..i hope they go under and lose the NFL .They don't deserve it then you have that idiot mush mouth Sharpe who i need a fucking translator to figure out what he is saying ..

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are right its no longer there bigd

Thanks Shaggy. I wonder what they are up to now? And, I wonder who will return if they can recreate the community there?

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only if you can stomach reading that retard Prisco's articles then you can respond ..that place screwed the pooch alright ..i hope they go under and lose the NFL .They don't deserve it then you have that idiot mush mouth Sharpe who i need a fucking translator to figure out what he is saying ..

Like many others, my only reason for being on that site was for the MLB message boards. Now that they are gone, there is no reason to be there for me at all.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just went there to mlb discussion & its there. heres cBS's bullshit explanation:

A5
28 minutes ago
From CBS "customer service"
-----------

The removal of the message boards coincided with the upgrades and general revamping of our site. Ultimately, we believed that the Community portion of the site wasn’t providing the best possible sports-related experience that our customers deserve. However, this decision does not preclude our message boards from returning in future site enhancements. We encourage our users to continue utilizing our site and submit feedback via our Help Center Site Feedback link. We look forward to hearing from you.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and as always, we appreciate your continued patronage with CBSSports.com.

CaptObvious
Msg boards 'might' return, but your base has scattered & wont be coming back. As you might see, the msg boards were pretty important to us. Way to screw the pooch...

bluezhound

Browns fan since 67 .
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think the only reason any of us were on cBS was for the message boards .it sure as hell isn't for the crack analysis on anything . i did play fantasy baseball there .i am trying to find a place to move my league to . i did like cBS H2H Format .i don't like ROTO .

We moved our football leagues to Yahoo but i don't like there baseball format as its all ROTO.

Any help in that area would be appreciated

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the time they return, I am sure we will all be comfortable elsewhere like on this site or another...

shaggy10001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Shaggy. I wonder what they are up to now? And, I wonder who will return if they can recreate the community there?
i doubt it i liked reading all the insite you and chef and rev were posting on there i am tere cause i have a couple of fanasty teams on there

bluezhound

Browns fan since 67 .
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just went there to mlb discussion & its there. heres cBS's bullshit explanation:

A5
28 minutes ago
From CBS "customer service"
-----------

The removal of the message boards coincided with the upgrades and general revamping of our site. Ultimately, we believed that the Community portion of the site wasn’t providing the best possible sports-related experience that our customers deserve. However, this decision does not preclude our message boards from returning in future site enhancements. We encourage our users to continue utilizing our site and submit feedback via our Help Center Site Feedback link. We look forward to hearing from you.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and as always, we appreciate your continued patronage with CBSSports.com.

CaptObvious
Msg boards 'might' return, but your base has scattered & wont be coming back. As you might see, the msg boards were pretty important to us. Way to screw the pooch...

will i still be a superstar :lame:

bluezhound

Browns fan since 67 .
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if they would have given me a heads up i would have flamed out my sn's ..had some fun fucking with the Admins

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another cBS excuse:

jbosox4ever
I asked them why they did this,through the help desk, and they told me this is the result of a survey completed by fans. I asked them which fans............... Fans of the Russian Hockey league

CaptObvious
The 3 chicks that posted on the boards LOL

bluezhound

Browns fan since 67 .
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another cBS excuse:

jbosox4ever
I asked them why they did this,through the help desk, and they told me this is the result of a survey completed by fans. I asked them which fans............... Fans of the Russian Hockey league

CaptObvious
The 3 chicks that posted on the boards LOL
what survey ?? there lying

bluezhound

Browns fan since 67 .
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just figuring this place out ..i like it here

bluezhound

Browns fan since 67 .
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it offers more than the other place did . no errors yet posting . i just need to update my profile . the Browns board is dead here . i will go to Mud N cleats for that as i set up a new Dawg Pound Lounge over there .

bluezhound

Browns fan since 67 .
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did cBS get back with you on the issues we had in your league ?