• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cavs targeting LaMarcus & Love

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically, Dan Gilbert has become the jilted ex-girlfriend crying: "Please love me again. I'll be better this time".

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will NEED to get one of these guys to land Lebron.

Imagine:

Kyrie
Waiters
Lebron
Love
Hawes

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clayton targeting Jennifer Lawrence, Anna Kendrick to land Mila Kunis

Cavs need to get real

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no way possible to land either of those players.

They REALLY need to stop writing these articles in Cleveland, giving people false hope. There is literally ZERO chance they can orchestrate a trade for either Love or Aldridge. Minny and Portland aren't trading either player. And they can't sign Lebron without them first. This is just stupid.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best thing Cleveland could do for.its citizens is ban pro sports. Starbigd is right, articles like these are cruel and unusual punishment for the gullible...so they probably deserve it.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavaliers owner and FO need to just forget about getting LeWrong Shames back and focus on winning without that bleep.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love may be traded but it wont be to Cleveland. They simply dont have the assets .

Prince™

Killa B
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol no way Cleveland gets Aldridge or Love and I doubt LeBron will go back.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah, the Cavs don't have the assets and they don't have enough to recruit big time free agents either. That's why if Lebron comes back to Cleveland he needs to bring someone with him via free agency, because the Cavs themselves don't have enough to entice any of these big time free agents.

So basically, Lebron talks a player into signing with Cleveland and then says, "Just playing, I'm staying in Miami....bitch!"
:laugh3:

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See this is what is wrong with Cleveland......they sell these stories to the public, get them to BELIEVE that guys want to play there, or that they actually have a chance to land some big name......and when it predictably fails, they go ballistic

This was my issue with the reaction when Lebron left. They were out burning jerseys in the streets.....owner taking out full page ads making an ass of himself.......and whether they were justified or not, that SENT A MESSAGE to every player in the league.

NOBODY wants to play in a town that will act like that if you sign elsewhere. If they will act a fool like that, WHY would any decent player want to sign up there??? A lot of Lebron haters didn't get this point at the time, but I kept saying - this is why you'll never see a top FA sign in Cleveland.

As far as a trade goes, they have to find a partner with a disgruntled star with 2 or more years left on his contract - cause he's not going to resign. I don't know ANYBODY that fits that bill.

Every pro team in Cleveland needs to figure out one key thing - you will never compete unless you can amass the best FO in your respective league. You have to win like the Spurs do - one key star, and find a system that your role players can succeed in. The Spurs find guys NOBODY ELSE was even looking at, they fit the system, and they win. They don't sign FAs. They don't have high draft picks. They simply sign the right, cheap players for the system they have in place. And NOBODY is above the system. The Browns need to do this, the Cavs need to do this, and the Indians need to do this. Lets face it, Cleveland is never going to be the city players want to go to.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

We all know Cleveland is the laughingstock of the sports world! I don't see Irving signing an extension either!

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one coerced LeWrong into lying to Cavalier fans for a whole season about his intentions.

That was entirely LeWrong's decision and blaming the owner, the FO or the city for it is flat out WRONG.

Whatever Gilbert's IQ may be.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL bra, he never said he was staying. CLE fans are idiots to think he would.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL bra, he never said he was staying. CLE fans are idiots to think he would.
He turned "The Decision" into a huge PR thing, while keeping within the letter, but ONLY the letter, of the law.

That is UNETHICAL and something his fans should be ashamed of. Wherever they live or however long they've
lived there.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did that to raise $2m for charity, get over it.

I find it peculiar that you think him manning up in front of millions of viewers is more egregious than telling your agent to tell TMZPN while he sits at home and avoids the public.

Bottom line is you are a hater, and pretty pathetic if you are still butt hurt by what he did 4 years ago.