• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Carolyns fiance cancels wedding after invitations were sent out

backupboo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a jerk, feel bad for Carolyn.

simtast204

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never trusted the man....after all Wozzy has done for this man....poor, poor Caroline!

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it's Caroline, first of all, lol.

And his name is Rory McIlroy, that crazy Irishman who's won 2 major championships.

I don't feel badly for Caroline at all. It will be better for her in the long run. Sounds like they didn't communicate all that well if he couldn't tell her he was feeling trepidation about getting married. And as his behavior indicates, he's kind of an immature jerk for handling it this way. She should be glad she didn't married to him.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a jerk, feel bad for Carolyn.

It is very sad but not surprising since this is not the first time Rory seemed to have called it off. And now the emotional turbulence to Caroline can only be imagined not felt. Considering the FO is only a shout away, I cannot imagine how Caroline will perform under such tremendous emotional roller coaster.

special700

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not know why all of you all are jumping down his throat - it's better for him to cancel than to end up in 6 months to year divorcing. He's just not ready for marriage and neither is she. They are both young and should see other people. I think he did the right thing. If they are to be together it will happen and if not then so be it.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not know why all of you all are jumping down his throat - it's better for him to cancel than to end up in 6 months to year divorcing. He's just not ready for marriage and neither is she. They are both young and should see other people. I think he did the right thing. If they are to be together it will happen and if not then so be it.

Do you want to tell us that he did not know all that before he allowed the invitations to go out in the first place to give the false hope to numerous friends, relatives et al? Do you know how long it took after he put the ring on her finger before we came to this? And within that period he did not know he was not ready? He is an asshole, pure and simple. Yes they are both young, isn't it the reason he should have thought twice before asking her to marry him?

The reason I find myself vicariously pissed off on Caroline behalf is because I have a daughter who is about 3 years older than Caroline and I can only imagine what Caroline is going through.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure it is just a matter of time that he will be coming out of the closet too.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you feel bad for her, but I can't bash Rory...there's no good ending to a situation like that if Rory was not ready to tie the knot. It was have been nice to discover this sooner, but...

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure it is just a matter of time that he will be coming out of the closet too.

I am not so sure about that, Old Lion, and I am not going to opine on whether Rory may be in or out of the closet. One thing I am sure, He did not need to put the ring on and after nearly a year when invitations have been sent decide you were wrong in the first place. It is the possible emotional scar inflicted on the young Caroline that pisses me off when it could all have been avoided before it went too far.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you feel bad for her, but I can't bash Rory...there's no good ending to a situation like that if Rory was not ready to tie the knot. It was have been nice to discover this sooner, but...

I understand. He has the right to end it and we also have the right to say he is a jerk.