• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Carolina weather

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the colder weather will harden up that playing field. It looked like a sloppy mess last week.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was still in Charlotte, all my friends would be calling me to give me their tickets!!!!!
I miss the days of free tickets.....

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....*went to that Miami/pats game @Gillete*......

I went to it as well. Myself and 3 of my buddies had to walk almost 4 miles to the stadium from the center of Foxboro (parked at a Shop & Save Grocery store), got there just before halftime and had to walk back too! 2 of my pals are Miami fans and they were quite pissy during the walk back to the car.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got talked out of going to that Patriots / Miami snow game. I hate myself!
That was a uniquely fun game to watch.
Fans throwing snowballs all over the place. Patriots players throwing snowballs.
Miami players shivering and losing......

The two friends of mine who are Miami fans kept getting pelted with snow from the section above us because they were wearing Dolphins gear. Dummies.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to it as well. Myself and 3 of my buddies had to walk almost 4 miles to the stadium from the center of Foxboro (parked at a Shop & Save Grocery store), got there just before halftime and had to walk back too! 2 of my pals are Miami fans and they were quite pissy during the walk back to the car.
lol,....we just left at the right time that morning in a Winnebago,too,....another friends/Winnebago that left right before us slamned into a car at a red-light, we had to drive by them/my home-town,...we would never of made it if we stopped/transfered everybody/booze/food,etc,......lotta no-shows in my endzone/lotta leg-room..!

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got talked out of going to that Patriots / Miami snow game. I hate myself!
That was a uniquely fun game to watch.
Fans throwing snowballs all over the place. Patriots players throwing snowballs.
Miami players shivering and losing......

Isn't that the game where the field staff piles snow up in an arch around the Miami side of the field to make them feel like it was even colder?

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't that the game where the field staff piles snow up in an arch around the Miami side of the field to make them feel like it was even colder?
....they should've if they didn't.......but.....that'd be called = ''snowgate'',...and lil'Jakey would've protested...!

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
F the weather, the game must always go on.

View attachment 80779

As much as I hate the Patriots, I have to admit. When the Patriots are at home in the Winter time with snow, it's the best home field advantage. For some reason, the fans love it. Throwing snow in the air and they sound like a fucking chorus out there. It's a spectacle to watch too.