• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Carolina Panthers @ Los Angeles Rams, 11/06/16, 4:25 PM EST; CBS

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,831.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is it with AZ fans? I was on the Raiders SNF thread last night and a couple of me called me out/weak ass troll attempt for having 2 teams?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can you continue to have a good enough defense to win, but the offense can barely get 1st downs? Year after year?

I hope this clown we have as our head coach is getting roasted in LA right now. Keenum clearly isn't the answer. Even when he has a decent game going, he will find a way to give it away. I saw a few passes he forced yesterday on 1st and 10 or 2nd and 8 where he had an easy 5-6 yard gain on the outside. He clearly isn't taking what the defense is giving him. And late in the game he's all about forcing balls in to WRs.

This offense is just a shit show

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher was right...it wasn't Keenum's fault they lost, it was the guy who left him in the game that is at fault.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11 picks for Case this season....11! Either Goff is the biggest bust in NFL history and can't play a lick or Fisher is the most childish stubborn HC in NFL history.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11 picks for Case this season....11! Either Goff is the biggest bust in NFL history and can't play a lick or Fisher is the most childish stubborn HC in NFL history.

We have a winner....with a bit of Fisher CYA mentality.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have actually thought about something like that...How about hiring Turner and demoting Boras to an assistant? Boras doesn't like it??? I'm sure he knows where the door is..
That would make sense although if it makes sense for the offense, Jeff Fisher won't do it.
I missed the game as well, in fact I wasn't even able to log into the SportsHoopla website. I got some sort of maintenance error.

But I did see the team stats and play by play. What really made me sick was the fact that we again had 10 penalties for 109 yards :L, also 3rd down efficiency was 4-14 :L.......Same ole RAMS!!

One thing is for certain here.... a change needs to be made somewhere, coaching/players?? :gaah:
i was pretty surprised to see last night that the thread was only eight pages when it's usually at least twice that. I figured that either a lot of people got busy or are just apathetic about the team at this point since the last few games had similar outcomes.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was pretty surprised to see last night that the thread was only eight pages when it's usually at least twice that. I figured that either a lot of people got busy or are just apathetic about the team at this point since the last few games had similar outcomes
If the Rams were winning or even if they weren't but won a lot of games last season it would be different. But when they take the field and there are different names on the jersey's and a couple of different coaches on the sidelines and in the booth but the play on the field is a carbon copy of the last 5 years "awful" yeah it makes it easier to walk away. The one good thing about being a Rams fan is....they let you know early when their season is over. They don't keep you in suspense.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's been reported that the Rams will not play Goff until they are out of contention.

so, depending on when Fisher deems the team is out of contention, he will not be playing Goff, which means he will probably get very little game experience this season which is a waste.

I still cannot believe the Rams invested so much on this guy and he is "not ready" to play when guys like Wentz, Prescott and Kessler have all played, and played well ( yet our #1 overall "franchise" QB still isn't ready to play ).

it's too early to call him a bust considering he hasn't played, but the fact he isn't ready to play against NFL defenses is a HUGE red flag when guys they could've taken later without mortgaging the future are playing and having success.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday was the first game of the season I was completely out of it. I was just too disgusted to fully engage. I would think this is the perfect time for Goff to get experience. I don't see how you can get full experience just watching from the sideline and not getting live reps.

At this point, the Rams are almost getting regulated to background noise

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ALR, if the number one overall pick isn't ready to play, then he must be pretty damn lousy and certainly was not worth the farm we gave up to get this guy. Logic deems this to be the case. No wait. The drama queen says he isn't ready and what in this dimwit's past gives him the experience to make such a judgment after he was quietly raving about Goff's abilities when Snead and Fisher had the bathroom "talk" with the GM of the Titans? Talk about a load of manure the size of any tsunami wave!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last offseason, Fisher and Snead thought that we were just a qb away from taking us to the promise land! But in reality they found out that 3/4's of our offense is crap! Their solution was to dump Nick Foles and bring in a rookie, problem solved! RAMS are in the play offs! What a load of crap!!

Just think where we would be right now had they kept Foles, drafted a center/wr/te in the 1st and 2nd rounds?? ....Instead of Goff??

Snisher deserves to be FIRED NOW!!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's been reported that the Rams will not play Goff until they are out of contention.

so, depending on when Fisher deems the team is out of contention, he will not be playing Goff, which means he will probably get very little game experience this season which is a waste.

I still cannot believe the Rams invested so much on this guy and he is "not ready" to play when guys like Wentz, Prescott and Kessler have all played, and played well ( yet our #1 overall "franchise" QB still isn't ready to play ).

it's too early to call him a bust considering he hasn't played, but the fact he isn't ready to play against NFL defenses is a HUGE red flag when guys they could've taken later without mortgaging the future are playing and having success.

Fisher is the bust, not Goff.

jeff-fisher.jpg

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last offseason, Fisher and Snead thought that we were just a qb away from taking us to the promise land! But in reality they found out that 3/4's of our offense is crap! Their solution was to dump Nick Foles and bring in a rookie, problem solved! RAMS are in the play offs! What a load of crap!!

Just think where we would be right now had they kept Foles, drafted a center/wr/te in the 1st and 2nd rounds?? ....Instead of Goff??

Keep Foles?? How soon you forget. But you are on the right track there.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep Foles?? How soon you forget. But you are on the right track there.

Foles was still under contract! Ride him out 1 more year!

My point being, its all about building up the offense first, then bring a rookie! Now other than free agency we have nothing to build with now, and no big name free agents will ever want to come here unless we overpay! Were basically screwed!! :mad2:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

better yet, they could've actually played Mannion.

you can't get worse than Keenum, who has the leagues worst QBR.

when your starting QB is the worst, there is nowhere to go but up.

So, put in Mannion, or put in Goff. let's find out what we have or don't have with these guys. we already know what we have in Keenum ( which is the worst QB in the league ).

unfortunately, it's going to take an injury to Keenum for those guys to see the field with Fisher running the show.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and to add insult to the injury that is this team, as of right now, the Rams are giving the Titans a top 6 pick in the draft.

all for a guy that isn't even ready to play.

OUCH!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and to add insult to the injury that is this team, as of right now, the Rams are giving the Titans a top 6 pick in the draft.

all for a guy that isn't even ready to play.

OUCH!

Yep....The RAMS will be responsible for helping the Titans build a powerhouse! I still believe Jeff Fisher conspired this ahead of time! When he gets fired here, Tennessee will rehire him in return as a reward! :gaah:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3