• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cardinals vs. Chargers- Game Day Thread

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't much of a thread... it's more like Jonas and I having a nice conversation back and fourth indirectly.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game was pathetic. The chargers will be a bad team this season! That is why we are not getting any recognition!

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without question...

One of, if not the worst preseason game I've witnessed the Cardinals, or any other team for that matter play...

Mental Errors ? - Check
Lack of Defense ? - Check
Lack of Offense ? - Check
Awful Special Teams ? - Check
Crippling Injuries ? - Check

It was an abomination of a night.

We did so many bad things, it's almost shocking to believe that is was just ONE game...

We had a punt blocked, gave up a big return, I don't even know what to describe the Rashard Johnson play, We couldn't cover, we couldn't pressure the QB, Offense can't do anything in the Red Zone, Dropped an EASY Touchdown pass, had a TWENTY SIX yard FG Blocked, lost MULTIPLE Offensive starters, including our most important Olineman, Lost a Defensive starter...

Seriously....

I don't think if I tried to write a script that bad, I could have.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakePhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Pathetic performance and then we lose Cooper! Let's hope they just got it all out of their systems in this game. Makes me wonder about losing Horton.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bummer for you guys! The list of key players going down in preseason has me rethinking the NFL proposal to change to 2 preseason games and 18 regular games. At least then you more likely to lose a player in a game that counts. Also all this time off for players to come into camp not ready for football, not looking like a good idea.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without question...

One of, if not the worst preseason game I've witnessed the Cardinals, or any other team for that matter play...

Mental Errors ? - Check
Lack of Defense ? - Check
Lack of Offense ? - Check
Awful Special Teams ? - Check
Crippling Injuries ? - Check

It was an abomination of a night.

We did so many bad things, it's almost shocking to believe that is was just ONE game...

We had a punt blocked, gave up a big return, I don't even know what to describe the Rashard Johnson play, We couldn't cover, we couldn't pressure the QB, Offense can't do anything in the Red Zone, Dropped an EASY Touchdown pass, had a TWENTY SIX yard FG Blocked, lost MULTIPLE Offensive starters, including our most important Olineman, Lost a Defensive starter...

Seriously....

I don't think if I tried to write a script that bad, I could have.

They kind of looked....... like the cardinals.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Breakker99,
Did you hear the good news?

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Breakker99,
Did you hear the good news?

What good news are you referring to?

That you Brett Swain's contract was terminated by the seahawks? lol, didn't you say something about Lockette and how the 49ers pick up players that can't make the seahawks roster?

This guy knows all about Swain....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good or rather great news is that this Card board now has not one but two more mods! I imagine those trolling the Cards board will shortly be shown the door. Now that's really great news right there!

Just think, the football season is right around the corner and no place to troll.:laugh3:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is trolling, all I said was that the cards looked a lot like themselves (compared to last year). In other words, what I meant, was that the cards last pre season game reminded me a lot of the last three quarters of their last season.

But thanks for the encouragement!

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is trolling, all I said was that the cards looked a lot like themselves (compared to last year). In other words, what I meant, was that the cards last pre season game reminded me a lot of the last three quarters of their last season.

But thanks for the encouragement!

If you have to start every reply to someone calling you out with "who is trolling," I think you know the answer. I don't sit and debate with trolls, like your lovely conversations with Harold and other Seahawks fans, so please mind where you are if you feel like voicing your opinion.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee did I say you were trolling? I think not, but you do have a addiction to trolling and it's only a matter of time, before you get shown the door.

Hopefully you don't get banned just restricted from this board, thus your two favorite places to troll will be off limits to you.

I can see you banging your head against the wall when the Seahawks or Cards have some bad news happen and you can't troll.:lol:

Enough Already.... - Moderator

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee did I say you were trolling? I think not, but you do have a addiction to trolling and it's only a matter of time, before you get shown the door.

Hopefully you don't get banned just restricted from this board, thus your two favorite places to troll will be off limits to you.

I can see you banging your head against the wall when the Seahawks or Cards have some bad news happen and you can't troll.:lol:

Yeah, you pretty clearly said I was trolling. Which I wasn't. Its almost like you are challenging me to troll and disrupt your board harold, by calling me a troll when I am not trolling and then desperately trying to taunt me with your little attacks. Why you have chosen me to take your lifes frustrations out on I don't know. Are you completely powerless in your real life or something?

Enough Already.... - Moderator

arvi_mu

Cards fan for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying team is "themselves" when they have their worst performance in basically all facets of the game in many many years is trolling. You can defend it however you want, but you clearly were looking to ruffle feathers. Had your original post been:

"Yeah, too bad. Reminded me a lot of the preseason game last year when they lost Levi Brown. 2 years in a row for the Cardinals losing a starter on the OL. Arguably the best starter in fact."

Then you can say what your second post said. But you didn't. You implied that the Cardinals are a bad franchise and have been for a while. Nearly everything you post is designed to anger someone. Not too discuss. That is basically the definition of a troll.