• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cardinals fans now rule this board!!!

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No argument from me and that knucklehead is Bob Ryan from NFL Films. Landry hated it Tex loved it and marketed the hell out of it.
I don't know if I'm remembering this right and I think I saw it on the NFL Network during one of their Top Ten List shows on Top Ten Rivalries (I Think) so I could be wrong but anyhow. The story said Bob Ryan first offered the America's Team moniker to the Steelers and the Rooneys told him FU, No way in hell, basically. I don't know if this story is true or the NFL Network made it up to get ratings???

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if I'm remembering this right and I think I saw it on the NFL Network during one of their Top Ten List shows on Top Ten Rivalries (I Think) so I could be wrong but anyhow. The story said Bob Ryan first offered the America's Team moniker to the Steelers and the Rooneys told him FU, No way in hell, basically. I don't know if this story is true or the NFL Network made it up to get ratings???
Yes, Pittsburg was first offered the name, Rooney said they are Pittsburghs team, NFL Films than went to Dallas, a young hot team, Schram loved it saw it as a way to market the team, Landry saw it as targets on their chests.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Pittsburg was first offered the name, Rooney said they are Pittsburghs team, NFL Films than went to Dallas, a young hot team, Schram loved it saw it as a way to market the team, Landry saw it as targets on their chests.
So, it is true. You can never tell with the NFL Network.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good idea on banning pat fans if the cards lose to them in week one. You shouldn't have to worry about it though. ;)

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good idea on banning pat fans if the cards lose to them in week one. You shouldn't have to worry about it though. ;)

Are you guaranteeing a week 1 victory?