• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cant sleep on Oakland

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what will put ME to sleep first:

1. booze
2. turkey
3. another OAK lackluster performance

Here's to a Happy Thanksgiving Day to All. :suds:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if anyone else has talked about this, but Jerry now says he's not expecting Lee for Thursday

Also, Browns signed Tanney to backup Weeden this week.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if anyone else has talked about this, but Jerry now says he's not expecting Lee for Thursday

Also, Browns signed Tanney to backup Weeden this week.

yeah knew Lee was going to play Thursday. They are hoping he is back for the Bears.

Had just saw the Tanny thing earlier today...... I was hoping we would find a way to keep him. He looked to have a nice upside.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree at all with him coming back for this game. The hamstring is such a nagging injury. He would get an extra 10 days to rest it if he misses this game.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I met to say knew he wasn't going to play Thursday

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You make no sense. Moore is better than claiborne. Claiborne has 2 picks in 2 seasons and was a high pick

Moore is better than Claiborne? I'll assume that was a typo and just move along...

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You make no sense. Moore is better than claiborne. Claiborne has 2 picks in 2 seasons and was a high pick

Claiborne is in his second year so give him a break. He's had to learn 2 different systems in his first two seasons as a pro. You sound just like some of the people I heard back in the 90's saying Aikman was a bust after two seasons. Aikman only won 3 rings, is in the ring of honor, and HOF. I couldn't believe my ears back then when people were saying we should have kept Walsh SMH. Give this guy some time, he will be fine. Oh and don't claim the injury bug either, Aikman was injured often in his first two seasons. I just don't understand calling someone a bust in less than 2 seasons.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what will put ME to sleep first:

1. booze
2. turkey
3. another OAK lackluster performance

Here's to a Happy Thanksgiving Day to All. :suds:

Well don't be shocked if they're competitive. If the Cowboys offense can't get it together, you may end up pleasantly surprised.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Claiborne is in his second year so give him a break. He's had to learn 2 different systems in his first two seasons as a pro. You sound just like some of the people I heard back in the 90's saying Aikman was a bust after two seasons. Aikman only won 3 rings, is in the ring of honor, and HOF. I couldn't believe my ears back then when people were saying we should have kept Walsh SMH. Give this guy some time, he will be fine. Oh and don't claim the injury bug either, Aikman was injured often in his first two seasons. I just don't understand calling someone a bust in less than 2 seasons.

I remember those days ........ Instead of Aikman they were calling him Achey Breaky

Absolutely right you cant lable someone a bust in their first 2 years. The 3rd year is the standard of when they show what they are. Their 4th and 5th is when they are expected to be solid and working on earning another contract

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys will put a hurting on the Raiders on Thanksgiving.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember those days ........ Instead of Aikman they were calling him Achey Breaky

Absolutely right you cant lable someone a bust in their first 2 years. The 3rd year is the standard of when they show what they are. Their 4th and 5th is when they are expected to be solid and working on earning another contract

Exactly, and think about the systems Claiborne has had to learn. Rob's system was complex for a veteran, let alone a rookie. Then that system was thrown out and he has to learn another. It doesn't help that he has missed several games due to injury this season. It wouldn't surprise me if he has to learn a third system next year.