• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10 team keeper, Standard, WR/FLEX help - week 15, lots of options

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB - Palmer @PHI - locked in against a weak secondary, gets GB at home for championship if I make it.
TE - Gronk v TEN if healthy, Barnidge @SEA if not, no worries here.
DST - Tampa Bay @STL.....and on thur night - always good to plan ahead! Get them if you can in your leagues.
RB - McCoy @WAS and Ivory @DAL - also have Woodhead and Ware, but with LeVeon on IR, I've been riding Shady/Ivory and probably will continue to in the playoff run. Unfortunately with the Chargers plummeting off the face of the earth in recent weeks, I have little to no confidence in plugging in Woodhead, and might just drop him for Powell to shore up the NYJ RB game.

WR - ARob v ATL, tough matchup, but hard to put this guy on the bench. Sees lots of targets and has been solid, he's pretty much locked in unless someone makes an incredible case otherwise.

Here's where it gets tricky.....
Kamar Aiken v KC - target monster since Steve Smith went down, KC is awful against WRs, and is really the last man standing for Schaub to throw to right now.
John Brown and Mike Floyd @PHI......if Fitz somehow gets hurt week 14, it'll be hard to not start both of these guys vs the eagles
Brandin Cooks v DET - could see a nice little uptick in targets with Ingram out, since Ingram was avg 5 targets per game over 12 weeks. Closest thing to a consistent Saints WRs this year.
Doug Baldwin v CLE - seahawks passing game has been on fire since Jimmy Graham got hurt, go figure!
Another guy that would be hard to bench if he posts yet another good week here.

So, who do I start for both WRs and my FLEX?

I'm leaning ARob + one of the Cardinal WRs + Baldwin or Aiken at flex. Even when I lean one way I still can't make up my mind.

Obviously with Bell/McCoy/Ivory/Woodhead early in the season, I stocked my bench with WRs, eyeing playoff week matchups in particular, as well as getting lucky that someone else dropped Cooks early in the season and that I was able to add Aiken and Baldwin after the Smith/Graham injuries.

Just to clarify - dude that dropped Cooks has Odell, Marshall, Maclin, and quickly got fed up with Cooks after wk3 or 4 as Marshall and Maclin were outperforming Cooks while sitting on the bench.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy Clause possibly at QB? Aiken is far, far down on that list for me.

Cooks is a must. No Ingram, this game will be all on Brees.
Brown is my choice. Personal preference, but he's a good bet for seven catches, unlike Floyd.
Baldwin has been great. I just don't think the Hawks need him this week all that much.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And just sayin... Ivory makes me really nervous. It's Chan Gailey's fault. Not enough to start Powell or Woodhead over him, just sayin.

I'd probably add Powell too... but I'd drop Aiken not Woodhead if possible.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
forgot about Schaub being out, but don't forget, these are the week 15 matchups, so Schaub could easily be back next week.

Definitely a downgrade on Aiken though at this stage, cause even if Schaub comes back, how healthy will he be?

Also feeling similar to TKO on Cooks, with Ingram gone now, it's officially Brees time again in NO.

Very lucky to see one more week before deciding on this

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Decision making time. Got some waiver swaps to consider now as well.

I would appreciate any and all feedback here, always a lot of good options in a 10 team league.
Don't forget - standard scoring as well, no PPR

Need 2 WRs, 2 RBs, TE and a Flex:
Doug Baldwin
Allen Robinson
Mike Floyd
John Brown
Brandin Cooks
Kamar Aiken

LeSean McCoy
Chris Ivory
Bryce Brown
Brandon Boldin

Gronk
Gary Barnidge

I have emboldened the players that I think are locks to start, based on current team usage and recent performance.

Obviously not benching Gronk, but included Barnidge in case someone thinks he is a better flex play than the RBs/WRs. Had ARob as a lock previously, but ATL gets gashed by the run, and most teams don't have to pass much against them in the 2nd half.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's tough. I'm the biggest John Brown supporter here, but tough to get him in.

All five (Aiken excluded) WR are great options, IMO. I really have nothing to differentiate.

Definitely McCoy and Ivory though.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think u have to start arob, and floyd scares me, sometimes he jsut throws a huge dud

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think u have to start arob, and floyd scares me, sometimes he jsut throws a huge dud

last 7 weeks
Fitz: 75 targets, 53 catches, 505yds, 1 TD, 7 games played
Brown: 32 targets, 22 catches, 398yds, 3 TD, 6 games played, 1 hardly used
Floyd: 44 targets, 27 catches, 498yds, 5 TD, 6 games played, 1 hardly used

last 2 weeks
Fitz: 17 targets, 13 catches, 96yds, 0 TD, 2 games played
Brown: 13 targets, 10 catches, 191yds, 1 TD, 2 games played
Floyd: 21 targets, 12 catches, 206yds, 1 TD, 2 games played

I'd be more worried starting Fitz than Floyd right now, personally. Floyd has been coming on strong recently, and I think Palmer roasts Philly D. Fitz looks like he is taking it easy until they get to the playoffs.

I also think if Floyd was healthy this year, Fitz wouldn't have had such a huge 1st half. Floyd has avg 14.5 pts in standard over the last 6 healthy games he's played. Gotta have him in there vs the crappy eagles secondary.