• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can you believe this tool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a post from a aints fan to me. A fkn aints fan saying we are the worst group of posters. (Cutler isn't a proven winner when it matters. And it is true, most NFL fans do not like him. You guys have defended him every year and it's no wonder why most people can't stand bears fans. What cap space makes a difference? Cutler couldn't spread the ball around when he had Marshall and Jeffery and Marshall showed last season he was still good. You think it will work this time because of some mental coaching? I'm so sick and tired of your fanbase I prefer bears fans not even talk to me on here.)

C

cubzzzfanincali

I'm sure there are a few people chuckling at the idea that we "defend him every year." This fan is obviously totally oblivious. But cut him some slack Noon. He has to live amongst the people of New Orleans. Let him vent a little.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we are the worst group of posters. Sometimes it feels like all the guys that run their mouths here are all guys that got thrown off of other boards because they were treated like I get treated here. Call the clique out on stupid shit they say, or clearly do not understand and you cannot win. One thing that comes to mind was we signed Jaquizz Rodgers because he was built like a brick shithouse. a little 200 pound scat back is a brick shithouse? 240 pound running back is a brick shithouse.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we are the worst group of posters. Sometimes it feels like all the guys that run their mouths here are all guys that got thrown off of other boards because they were treated like I get treated here. Call the clique out on stupid shit they say, or clearly do not understand and you cannot win. One thing that comes to mind was we signed Jaquizz Rodgers because he was built like a brick shithouse. a little 200 pound scat back is a brick shithouse? 240 pound running back is a brick shithouse.

obsess much? I always thought brick shithouse meant squatty and stout? Anyway...whatever.

You ever think that maybe you're just an ass and there really isn't "cliques"?

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think quite a few of you are dbags, but I feel that way about any group of people.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're too sensitive man. Jeez. We all give each other shit here. I've literally had an argument with every poster. It happens. We're all passionate about the team, and when we vehemently disagree with someone's view point. We won't hesitate to get after each other's throats, but at the end of the day... I've never once had hard feelings that lingered. Everyone here is pretty cool, in my book.

There's been times where I've been simultaneously fighting with a poster in one thread, and then chatting friendly with him in another thread.

Not to mention, when you want to throw into the end zone in a tie game in the final seconds, when you're in position to kick a game winning 35 yard field goal. You're going to blasted... it's just gonna happen. lol

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure there are a few people chuckling at the idea that we "defend him every year." This fan is obviously totally oblivious. But cut him some slack Noon. He has to live amongst the people of New Orleans. Let him vent a little.

Yeah, I was about to say the same thing.

I wasn't aware that the Bears fan base was all in on defending Cutler. He's a real polarized guy in Chicago. A lot of people can't stand him.

I just don't get the literal rage people get into over hating Cutler. He's such a quiet and reserved dude. I'll admit his face is a tad punchable, he just has a douchey look. However, if you ever hear him actually have a conversation in a sit down interview, he comes off as a completely likable average dude and the total opposite of the average jock asshole type. He did a podcast with Barstool.com and just was shooting the shit with the guys there for an hour and a half, cracking jokes and talking about whatever.

I mean, the dude has overcome a lot with his diabetic condition and maintaining his level of play. Not to mention, having the literal shit kicked out of him physically for a few years upon arriving here. He's a tough m'fer, and he plays hard. He bounced right back from his benching last season too, which I respect. He does a lot of good things in the Chicago community with charities, etc... I don't get why opposing fan bases spend so much energy hating him.

Is he the hall of fame caliber QB we thought we might have when we traded for him? Nah. But he's been pretty darn solid the majority of the time, and he's got my respect.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
obsess much? I always thought brick shithouse meant squatty and stout? Anyway...whatever.

You ever think that maybe you're just an ass and there really isn't "cliques"?

Says the self-proclaimed idiot, Bears fan with the retard av.

you know there is an edit button on the lower left of a post, you have a few minutes to add to what you wrote.

But this is pretty much it, give your opinion on a forum and have people tell you that you are wrong.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know there is an edit button on the lower left of a post, you have a few minutes to add to what you wrote.

But this is pretty much it, give your opinion on a forum and have people tell you that you are wrong.

You know I don't give a fuck, right? You also know what two separate ideas are, right?

cry moar

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know I don't give a fuck, right? You also know what two separate ideas are, right?

cry moar

Not crying buddy, just makes you look a little panicked and out of whack when you double post like that.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does your cry-baby rants about cliques make you look like?
7066AB932D48533710E6F9B3451515F6_500_213.GIF

GIF-Okay-OK-Agree-Agreeing-Yep-Aw-yeah-Yeah-Fuck-yeah-yes-John-Krasinski-Jim-Halpert-The-Office-GIF.gif