• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can we get serious now...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said Tom won it by himself? Noone has. But he's the QB and he hold the keys to that offense and if the offense is successful and puts points on the board, it's more than likely his doing. Also, the QB of the team needs to also be the leader of the team. Not just the offense but the entire team. I will never agree with the notion that a Tom Brady-less Patriots franchise right now has 5 or more Super Bowl titles. No way in hell that's possible.
It's NY fans talk for I got nothing.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was getting cock blocked a lot in Florida at my neices' wedding

But it was my wife doing it, so I guess I have to accept that
Are your cousins hot?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife wears a Giants jersey to a bar on Sundays

My daughters will sleep sometimes in a Yankee jersey, its adorable

I dont wear the jersey of another man with his last name on my back

And those guys that put their own last names on a Tom Brady jersey is even gayer
No need for you to put it on a jersey. That tramp stamp tatoo is permanent it will suffice.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's important for me to be around guys that know I'm not gay since we engage in manly things like watching (and posting) about sports, eat food, and talk shit about aforementioned games and other posters on here.
If you were gay would you think about dating an NYG fan?

Asking for a friend:humble::hug:

elguapo

I cannot think of anything clever to put here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello friend. No disrespect but 5 rings. Thanks for contributing though.

Why bother, man? Haters gonna hate, it is the opposite of rose colored glasses..a new name for it...shit colored glasses. They will hate Brady for all he is and their meaningless keyboard captain lives are not. This is the millennial era for the foreseeable future. They will deny, hate, spit venom because they can, and because they actually believe their hate is justified and correct.

They can trot out 5 offensive linemen as receivers and brady go 30 for 30 for 400 yds and 5 tds and they will cry system QB, great help, team sport and all that, yet let him lose a superbowl where he throws for 300 yds and 4 tds and it will be all his fault, can't win big one, not clutch, blah blah blah, hate, hate, hate and such.

It is the same group that will call Lebron choke if he loses finals, but when he wins it, the team around him did it.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why bother, man? Haters gonna hate, it is the opposite of rose colored glasses..a new name for it...shit colored glasses. They will hate Brady for all he is and their meaningless keyboard captain lives are not. This is the millennial era for the foreseeable future. They will deny, hate, spit venom because they can, and because they actually believe their hate is justified and correct.

They can trot out 5 offensive linemen as receivers and brady go 30 for 30 for 400 yds and 5 tds and they will cry system QB, great help, team sport and all that, yet let him lose a superbowl where he throws for 300 yds and 4 tds and it will be all his fault, can't win big one, not clutch, blah blah blah, hate, hate, hate and such.

It is the same group that will call Lebron choke if he loses finals, but when he wins it, the team around him did it.

You were right the first time

You cannot think of anything clever to put here

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well said @elguapo. I can tell from your screen name that you and Tom Brasy have some things in common.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool, still havent clicked on that thread

That's why you said "ya know... I can make a thread about all you would say too".

Hahaha

DDD loses again!

Too easy

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, right on cue, thank you for proving my point!

I love Lebron, comparing the 2 is the height of ridiculousness......When lebron has lost in the Finals, he has mostly averaging triple doubles, and its pretty obvious everyone around him sucks

Its a complete fact that Tom Brady has sucked in the postseason games, and Super Bowls that he has lost.....See: The Giants losses, the Ravens or Broncos losses, the Jets losses

They lost because of him

Lebron has literally never lost a postseason game because of him

Just sayin

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why you said "ya know... I can make a thread about all you would say too".

Hahaha

DDD loses again!

Too easy

I have one bitch in the place already, I may have room for another, Ill get back to you, but youre building up quite the resume

elguapo

I cannot think of anything clever to put here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well said elguapo. I can tell from your screen name that you and Tom Brasy have some things in common.

I am just a realist, I see the forest for the trees, greatest QB of our time, one of the greatest of all time. And that is with the free agency period slowing down any dynasty. The thing that helped keep great teams together to win multiple SBs is not here which just angers the masses who childhood love of their teams has coated their eyes with hateraid