• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can UK win two more games to go bowling?

OldDevilDawg

Idiot Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. We have had some minor success between the hedges, but we cant stop the Chubb.

I got laughed at on Rivals back during the summer when I said it is possible that UK would beat UGA this year. Barring 2014, UK has been a very tough out for UGA in Lexington for the past decade. After watching yesterday's game (along with the rest of the season so far), I'm still thinking UK has a good shot at beating my Dawgs.

Milkshake

There Will Be Blood
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try to root for UK in football because I work with an old-timer who dies a little bit with each Wildcat loss. The man just wants a bowl game!

keep-calm-and-aspire-to-mediocrity.png

Tidergirl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possible yes, probable ummmm NO..... Saying that, I would like them to see them get to a bowl game...

Tidergirl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got laughed at on Rivals back during the summer when I said it is possible that UK would beat UGA this year. Barring 2014, UK has been a very tough out for UGA in Lexington for the past decade. After watching yesterday's game (along with the rest of the season so far), I'm still thinking UK has a good shot at beating my Dawgs.
UGA has been a Jekyll and Hyde team all year.

Tidergirl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had a great game against UNC, a good game against Tennessee, and other than that have looked very one dimensional and mediocre.
Mediocre at best ODD. Not knocking them at all, b/c I am really pulling for Smart to do well over there... They got hammered by OM and almost lost to FCS school.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly hope so.. Depends if this defense can keep improving week to week. Also, Johnson needs to develop something that somewhat resembles a passing game. Even if its just screens and slants. We have to get safteys and Linebackers on their heels and stop playing downhill on us. If we can do that I think with some luck we can win the 3 we need.