• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can the Pacers win 70 this year???

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami wins in FIVE games.

Indy is the biggest fools gold of all time doing everything humanly possible to win regular season wins.

Miami is on cruise control. They are the most talented, experienced, and frankly best team in the East. Its not even that close.

The HEAT will repeat as Eastern Conference Champions.

You act like like the Pacers is just got good and they are just excited to win games. Dont make it seem like the Heat was that much better than the Pacers, because that series could of went either way. The Pacers are championship or bust. Dont try to downplay them because they are clicking and winning games. Its fine to say the Heat is cruising, but dont act like the Pacers is a team that is putting all they can do to just win these regular season games.

I also disagree that Miami is more talented than the Heat, but thats another argument.

MrNLM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You act like like the Pacers is just got good and they are just excited to win games. Dont make it seem like the Heat was that much better than the Pacers, because that series could of went either way. The Pacers are championship or bust. Dont try to downplay them because they are clicking and winning games. Its fine to say the Heat is cruising, but dont act like the Pacers is a team that is putting all they can do to just win these regular season games.

I also disagree that Miami is more talented than the Heat, but thats another argument.

I certainly hope the city of Miami is less talented at basketball than its own NBA team.

It's been a long day so I'm gonna let this one slide and assume you meant Indiana/Pacers in lieu of Miami.

For the record, I can't stand how easy the East is every year. I am an advocate for the idea that the 16 BEST teams should be in the playoffs DESPITE which conference they play in.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pacers improve to 23-2 at home (most home wins of any team this season).

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pacers have NOT played good basketball the last couple of weeks and Vogel will be the first one to tell you that and why. They have Bird and Vogel on the asses about sloppy turnovers and slacking up on defensive rotations and failure to stop the ball from going upcourt before their defense is set. I suspect the last part of the season will be spent fine tuning their weaknesses, which they certainly have.

The other thing they are learning is that teams are getting up for playing them and will likely bring it every time they step on the court. Makes them a better team in the long run, but mailing it in or expecting to turn it on the second half and blow the teams out like they did early in the season is not going to work. Just about every team has pride. And they are all pros.

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're all wasting your time. It's going to be the Raptors-Wizards in the ECF. :lol:

fify :D

70 wins is tough.

As Am I Blue just pointed out, it's that time of the year where every team is going to bring their best punch when they face Indy.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they play in the Leastern conf. But even if they did. there should be an * next to it. The East is just terrible. Pacers are anywhere from a 1-5 seed in the West. Don't show me their 11-2 (3-2 on the road against playoff West Teams) record against the West because if they really a West team they would be playing better teams on a regular. Not one per Week. The have played one the easiest schedule so far in the league as weel.

Yes. Let's put an asterisk on the Heat or Pacers season due to geography. It's Larry Bird's fault that Indiana is based on the Eastern side of the US and that most of the teams in the East are horribly ran.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO Pacers ended up winning 66 games total that is including the playoffs