• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can the bucs really win the NFC South? Can they go to SB?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit. Plus the games are played in weeks 2 and 5. If NE is NE and the games were in Late Nov or beyond and TB/NO were rollin. His point might have some, not much, but some merit. As it stands now , his point is weak.

Being more a Djax fan than a Djax detractor. I do dig the upgrade his resume has received from Brees#1. When he came to DC he was supposed to be a Crip. Who would bring an unwanted and possible dangerous element along with him. Or some shit like that. As well as drag the offense down with his diva-ish ways. Now he's just a ball hog who runs sloppy routes when not targeted enough. Who will drag the offense down with his diva-ish ways. That's gotta be good for a 2 tier bump in improvement.

Here's one Skins fan who still wishes he was a ball hog running sloppy routes and dragging the Skins offense down with his diva-ish ways. If everyone can stay healthy. That passing game should be a monster.

I do like the team they have built on the offensive side of the ball. Very good chance to be dangerous if Jameis can take that next step. D-Jax has always gotten a bit of a bad rap in the NFL. He has been a huge play maker that most teams would kill to have. Yeah he has some diva ways but I've seen plenty of WR's do much worse and still help their teams out just like D-Jax has done wherever he has gone. He should definitely have some good opportunities to lead the league in explosive plays this year with Mike Evans on the other side taking most of the attention.