• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can someone translate that heisman speech for me into English?

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like I did when Husky TE Jeremey Stevens was accused of r*pe? Or how I will blast Golden Tate's ridiculous celebrations? Or how I have no problem acknowledging that Marshawn Lynch has the IQ of a plant?

I call it how I see it. Has nothing to do with Winston not being on my team. I'd think it was fucked up even if he was on my team.

Yes, I am mad. I don't think it is right.

There is a better way to make your point. All you had to state was the above and all is good. No rebuttal from me.

Point taken. Thank you.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:hammer:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No further 'criminal' action.

She can still file civil suit and civil judgment is easier to get than criminal.

In criminal you have to prove beyond reasonable doubt. Not in civil.

Civil suit is a possibility. But no further criminal actions which is what was stated.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually The Birmingham area had 41 Square Miles more area than Fort Wayne, IN. 151 for Birmingham and 140 for Fort Wayne. But you stated Birmingham was a metro area. Ft. Wayne has a larger population by 40,000 itself compared to the population of Birmingham itself.

The Birmingham area is small towns incorporated into an area. They are still small towns.

Hueytown High School has 1100 kids in total. Carroll High School in Fort Wayne has 2100 kids in total. THe Birmingham area is made up of small towns period. The city of Birmingham is small as well. This is all I meant by he is from a small town. He is because Bessemer has a population of only 27k.

yawn...

the population of the birmingham area largely lives outside the city proper.

i suppose you also want to try and act like virginia beach, mesa arizona, long beach cali, tucson arizona, and albequerque new mexico are bigger than atlanta and miami.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because I am a Bears' fan does not mean I live in Chicago.

Nice try though.

I have some great, great memories from Panama City Beach. Spent a night in the Redneck Riviera brick jailhouse in early September one time. All I remember is my bro-in-law running his brand new 'Vette nose-first into the dunes on the road heading to Destin and coming to with a cops flashlight beam in my face and hearing "Yep, it's them alright."

:pound:

It was 1,000 degrees in that jail that night. I died 1,000 deaths.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...or pussies who hide behind computer screens.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Wow, you sharin' tonight, bro? Pass to the left...

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have some great, great memories from Panama City Beach. Spent a night in the Redneck Riviera brick jailhouse in early September one time. All I remember is my bro-in-law is running his brand new 'Vetter nose-first into the dunes on the road heading to Destin and coming to with a cops flashlight beam in my face and hearing "Yep, it's them alright."

:pound:

It was 1,000 degrees in that jail that night. I died 1,000 deaths.

Sounds like you had some fun.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yawn...

the population of the birmingham area largely lives outside the city proper.

i suppose you also want to try and act like virginia beach, mesa arizona, long beach cali, tucson arizona, and albequerque new mexico are bigger than atlanta and miami.

Technically they are. I know those technicalities suck. And as another poster will say I am splitting hairs, but accuracy is important to me.

Miami proper is really small. Atlanta Proper is small as well. Just like Birmingham proper. The Birmingham Annexed area is large in population, but not in area. Roughly 151 Square miles. In comparison Fort Wayne has an area o 140 square miles with 250k residents just in fort wayne.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think I remember you from ESPN. I knew your style looked familiar.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are not shitting anything fuck-face. I am a 20-year marine vet from the Silent Second.

PUSSY

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I remember you from ESPN. I knew your style looked familiar.

He is a bullshit artist. No one with ANY TS clearance posts anything about ops.

Credibility just went to zero.

That song and dance may work on some dumb fucks, but for those of us who are in service... We know better.

Just a silly dumb fuck living in his mom's basement with delusional thoughts.

:laugh3: