• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can someone ban Wiggy already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know that was my thought - and honestly that's the reason I was about to or start defending him and then he really went off on the one person who has been kind to him. In my first post to him, I told him exactly that. It is what it is, When I am in his shoes, I try to take a breather and wait until I can re-gain some obectivity
I get your point, but by the time things got here on this thread it was already too late. Best just to stay out of it.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well when we consider him being on a roll with spamming & personal attacks that's his norm and he hadn't been banned up to that point. Despite the many people he spars with this is the first time we've seen a thread literally calling for him to be banned. I'm sure you would think not....

When did he ever spam several threads from 3+ years ago to attack a moderator before yesterday? I'll patiently wait

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get your point, but by the time things got here on this thread it was already too late. Best just to stay out of it.
Yeah - I had enough problems fighting with the family when I took care of my mother until she died. One would think by now I would just want some peace and quiet and would have learned my lesson, but apparently I like to punish myself:lol:

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
qrzZG_s-200x150.gif

That's how we get multiple meltdowns in one thread! LET THEM GET INVOLVED!! It's a beautiful thing!!

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did he ever spam several threads from 3+ years ago to attack a moderator before yesterday? I'll patiently wait
You should know, you're here the most out of EVERYONE. If spamming isn't his thing I don't know what is. Doesn't matter WHAT his material consisted of - spamming is spamming.

My question is why would you create this thread then play coy like you don't think it could've possibly had anything to do with the outcome?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should know, you're here the most out of EVERYONE. If spamming isn't his thing I don't know what is. Doesn't matter WHAT his material consisted of - spamming is spamming.

My question is why would you create this thread then play coy like you don't think it could've possibly had anything to do with the outcome?

No mod on here is going to ban a poster because a nobody like myself created a thread

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't get banned... he was around a couple of hours ago (that's PST, btw)

View attachment 166499
Not necessarily - He might be on a time out just in here but still allowed to go into the other rooms. He does have a history though of disappearing for a month or so and then coming back and acting as if nothing happened. Kind of makes you wonder if he is really 13 year old that likes to push buttons and then watch the reaction. Honestly If he is an adult, I would believe he is studying in psychology and is doing all of that as a case study for some of his psychology classes.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No mod on here is going to ban a poster because a nobody like myself created a thread
I'd do it for you if SOMEONE WOULD MAKE ME A MOD ALREADY!!!

just kidding... I'd just lock him in the toilet bowl. With you to keep him company. :heh:

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, who is this Wiggy dude? I feel that I've done enough galavantin around tHoop to at least know of most posters, but I've never even heard tell of this dude.

NBA poster. Followed us over from FN.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one said that was the only reason. And you honestly think this thread played no role in his meltdown?

What you did was equivalent to dousing a controlled burn with an entire can of lighter fluid & then watching it burn....

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My theory is he is majoring in psychology or perhaps trying to experiment with the topic to see how people react. Quite possibly then make mental notes on how to push the buttons of a witness in court and get to the truth

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd do it for you if SOMEONE WOULD MAKE ME A MOD ALREADY!!!

just kidding... I'd just lock him in the toilet bowl. With you to keep him company. :heh:
:rofl::rofl:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one said that was the only reason. And you honestly think this thread played no role in his meltdown?

What you did was equivalent to dousing a controlled burn with an entire can of lighter fluid & then watching it burn....

You should probably know more about the situation before you come in here talking out of your ass. 95% of Wiggy's meltdown took place before hand. He was actually pretty calm and acting like typical annoying Wiggy by the time this thread was created.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI there is a reason all those threads that he spammed and attacked TF12 yesterday are all now locked lol. As I said before Wiggy meltdown took place before this thread

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should probably know more about the situation before you come in here talking out of your ass. 95% of Wiggy's meltdown took place before hand. He was actually pretty calm and acting like typical annoying Wiggy by the time this thread was created.
Stop it....just admit your role and move on. The very first page of this thread documents his meltdown....so again I will ask, you don't think this played a role?

And for the record, my ass claps- not talks. If you got out more instead of spending all of your free time here you'd know the difference.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop it....just admit your role and move on. The very first page of this thread documents his meltdown....so again I will ask, you don't think this played a role?

And for the record, my ass claps- not talks. If you got out more instead of spending all of your free time here you'd know the difference.

I don't respond to questions I answered before.

BTW you do know there is something called cell phones & laptops right?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI there is a reason all those threads that he spammed and attacked TF12 yesterday are all now locked lol. As I said before Wiggy meltdown took place before this thread
Any no one is arguing they didn't...what I said was you didn't help by creating this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.