• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can someone ban Wiggy already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't respond to questions I answered before.

BTW you do know there is something called cell phones & laptops right?
Yet here you are responding.

Anyway, sitting in a park while posting to a sports form via your smart phone (that's what they're called now days) or laptop isn't how most 20 something's spend their free time. Just sayin...

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread took me back to FN days...remember when the EVERYONE would get banned or the thread would get hi-jacked??

#funtimes
Russ and I had some epic battles !!!!!!!!!!

But we finally set that aside.

Reactions: LAD

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did he ever spam several threads from 3+ years ago to attack a moderator before yesterday? I'll patiently wait

He has done this before. Just not to a mod and maybe with posts from not quite as far back. Dredging up long dead threads has always been part of his playbook.

Honestly, I am not sure it makes much difference that @trojanfan12 is a mod in this case. I don't think it should or will factor in Wiggy's fate. He has done this before and will do it again if allowed back. This one was just larger in scale.

I don't care if he is allowed back or not. But, if he comes back, it would be nice if he were less of a dick.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're in the minority...
:whoppdeedoo:

Heck, at this point I may be completely by myself. He went pretty far overboard in this thread but I found it mostly amusing.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heck, at this point I may be completely by myself. He went pretty far overboard in this thread but I found it mostly amusing.
yes it certainly was pretty funny...so were all the colorful responses. Good times, man

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet here you are responding.

Anyway, sitting in a park while posting to a sports form via your smart phone (that's what they're called now days) or laptop isn't how most 20 something's spend their free time. Just sayin...
I don't know about that - if a student( I am not saying he is) is in college and has a little bit of down time in between classes, I can see where I might post for fun. Once a person gets home and has to study, they might not want to be distracted. I'm just saying that when you're younger - You play a lot more.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he hadn't been banned from posting on these boards, he'll most likely cower away in shame for a couple of weeks and then claim he had to study, or a relative died or some shit.

It's kind of his MO

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has done this before. Just not to a mod and maybe with posts from not quite as far back. Dredging up long dead threads has always been part of his playbook.

Honestly, I am not sure it makes much difference that @trojanfan12 is a mod in this case. I don't think it should or will factor in Wiggy's fate. He has done this before and will do it again if allowed back. This one was just larger in scale.

I don't care if he is allowed back or not. But, if he comes back, it would be nice if he were less of a dick.
Some of those threads were not dug up from 4 years ago by Wiggy though - Check the time line

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about that - if a student( I am not saying he is) is in college and has a little bit of down time in between classes, I can see where I might post for fun. Once a person gets home and has to study, they might not want to be distracted. I'm just saying that when you're younger - You play a lot more.

Thanks granddad

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except we know he's not a college student....

Status
Not open for further replies.