• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Caitlin Clark

HawkFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a little Overrated. But it isn't her fault. Its a business now and we know the deal behind business. Hype and marketing . Lets she if they can get it done in the finals because thats all that matters. Thats how you EARN the hype. If she puts up a stinker and they get blown out..overrated.

Jordan for instance earned his hype because he was unbeatable in finals. Thats where you earn your stripes. On the big stage
So CC and a bunch of 2-3 star players need to beat an undefeated SC team packed with 4-5 stars for you to agree she is not overrated?

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was an obvious foul. There'd be no objections to that call made at any other point in the game.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm not a follower of women's bb, so not sure what your referring too.

but i can see catlins incredibly skilled, intelligent, is very likeable, and good for the game. i'm not going to nitpick or try and psychoanalyze her. you don't get to her level without having a little swag.
You cant question her skills thats for sure,but the drama queen shit was the last for me.......

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So CC and a bunch of 2-3 star players need to beat an undefeated SC team packed with 4-5 stars for you to agree she is not overrated?

She'll find a way overcome (If you believe the media Hype). I mean she is the female Jordan.. Or maybe she just isn't as good as the business/marketing brainwash executives are boasting.. either way we will know tomorrow

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of Pippen his supporting cast wasn't even that good. (And even Pippen wasn't as an elite superstar if we are going to be honest here. Great player but not a superstar top 2-3 guy in the league ) . Grant was ok, he never had a great center. All trash.. Rodman couldn't play a lick of offense. A couple of three point sharpshooters once a while but they were limited. I dont think anyone else would have won a title with that crew much less go undefeated in finals. 6-0. Its why MJ earned his GOAT status. No one else was winning titles without dominant BIGs. To earn the hype Clark has to win the titles
jordan not only had a great supporting cast, but also a goat coach, and was a favorite son of nba management, who built him up to sell tickets.

he was not a great playmaking point guard like magic, or a dominant big like wilt or kareem.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cant question her skills thats for sure,but the drama queen shit was the last for me.......
haven't seen any of that, she comes across as being extremely professional and gracious whether she wins or loses, unlike a certain LSU player..

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jordan not only had a great supporting cast, but also a goat coach, and was a favorite son of nba management, who built him up to sell tickets.

he was not a great playmaking point guard like magic, or a dominant big like wilt or kareem.

If Jordan had a "great supporting cast" the man would have had at least 13 titles and put Russell to shame

Ron G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a little Overrated. But it isn't her fault. Its a business now and we know the deal behind business. Hype and marketing . Lets she if they can get it done in the finals because thats all that matters. Thats how you EARN the hype. If she puts up a stinker and they get blown out..overrated.

Jordan for instance earned his hype because he was unbeatable in finals. Thats where you earn your stripes. On the big stage
There is an argument that Clark cannot be the best unless she wins a National Championship. What hogwash. That means that if she scores 50 in the championship game and South Carlina throws up a 3/4 shot with 1 second remaining, if it goes in for the win, she is not the best, but if it clangs off the rim she is. Talk about convoluted logic.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't know her personally, but if your a sports fan, hard not to like her. she's a female stephen curry. good, not great athletic ability but incredibly skilled and smart, and not bad looking either.
She has a beak for a nose.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haven't seen any of that, she comes across as being extremely professional and gracious whether she wins or loses, unlike a certain LSU player..
True,but my point is,if your gonna showboat in a teams face,expect it back and thats what the LSU player did to her,and CC wanted no part of it.....

What comes around goes around,and thats what happened........

As for the halfcourt so-called collision with a fan rushing the,I have no idea wtf that was.......

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True,but my point is,if your gonna showboat in a teams face,expect it back and thats what the LSU player did to her,and CC wanted no part of it.....

What comes around goes around,and thats what happened........

As for the halfcourt so-called collision with a fan rushing the,I have no idea wtf that was.......
Angel Reese 2023...

A much more talented LSU team routs Iowa, and much the larger Angel Reece taunts Caitlin Clark after the game, and gloats in the post game presser..

Caitlin Clark 2024...

Caitlin responds to the challenge plays one of the greatest games in women's basketball history and leads her teams over LSU. After the game, Catlin graciously shakes hands with Angel Reese, and states in the post game press conference it was not a Revenge game. While Angel Reese cries in her post game presser saying she's been unfairly abused all year long.

Checkmate Caitlin Clark.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caitlin Clark being called overrated is easily the dumbest post I have seen in a very long time. Without her they would never have come close to the Final Four.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She has a beak for a nose.
Regardless of what you think Caitlin Clark is a media sensation, and the women's Final Four viewership is soaring for a reason.

1712505831101.png

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Angel Reese 2023...

A much more talented LSU team routs Iowa, and much the larger Angel Reece taunts Caitlin Clark after the game, and gloats in the post game presser..
don't
Caitlin Clark 2024...

Caitlin responds to the challenge plays one of the greatest games in women's basketball history and leads her teams over LSU. After the game, Catlin graciously shakes hands with Angel Reese, and states in the post game press conference it was not a Revenge game. While Angel Reese cries in her post game presser saying she's been unfairly abused all dyear long.

Checkmate Caitlin Clark.
I believe it took a decade but we finally agree on something. I was so happy to see CC win this battle. Angel Reese is from here and played for Maryland, Her brother plays there now and is one of their few good players. But I do not like Angel, not one bit, and she brought all this criticism on herself with her behavior.

The only time I have watching the Woman's Final Four is when Maryland was playing As this has happened often I am somewhat familiar with the woman's game. It is SOO much better than it was a decade ago. Now I am watching the SC/State game with interest as I was hoping SC got upset. CC of course is must watch TV.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe it took a decade but we finally agree on something. I was so happy to see CC win this battle. Angel Reese is from here and played for Maryland, Her brother plays there now and is one of their few good players. But I do not like Angel, not one bit, and she brought all this criticism on herself with her behavior.

I don't want to judge Angel personally but publicly what she did in 2023 was a very bad look and she paid the price.

Hopefully Angel Reece learned something from this.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Angel Reese 2023...

Caitlin Clark 2024...

Caitlin responds to the challenge plays one of the greatest games in women's basketball history and leads her teams over LSU. After the game, Catlin graciously shakes hands with Angel Reese, and states in the post game press conference it was not a Revenge game. While Angel Reese cries in her post game presser saying she's been unfairly abused all year long.

Checkmate Caitlin Clark.
Angel Reese got her team a ring,Clark has zero as of now....

And yeah,whats an athlete suppose to do after acting like a fool in front of 1000s and 1000s of people.....try to be humble thats how.....maybe Mom and Dad had a little sit down with her to let her know its not a good look.

I can see right thru that act.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Angel Reese got her team a ring,Clark has zero as of now....

And yeah,whats an athlete suppose to do after acting like a fool in front of 1000s and 1000s of people.....try to be humble thats how.....maybe Mom and Dad had a little sit down with her to let her know its not a good look.

I can see right thru that act.
Angel was on the superior team both years.

Who's all the talk about? Who owns the NCAA scoring record, a record that stood for 50 years? Who's in the final for the second year in a row? Angel or Caitlin?

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no game thread today. catlin showing she is the real deal.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SC about to blow this game wide open