• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Caitlin Clark

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wherever Caitlin Clark plays her pro basketball, I'll be a fan of. This new generation of Women's College basketball players, IMO, will put WNBA higher up where is has been in recent years. We might be seeing a rejuvenation of the WNBA starting in the next 2-3 years.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok.
1. I've always liked her. She's a great player. fun to watch.

but.

That collision with the fan was a joke. She was clearly looking straight forward, and saw her coming. then, she decided to act. watch the collision in slow mo, she flopped. period. lost respect when her and her coach decided to be drama queens, along with many in the sports media.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok.

but.

That collision with the fan was a joke. She was clearly looking straight forward, and saw her coming. then, she decided to act. watch the collision in slow mo, she flopped. period. lost respect when her and her coach decided to be drama queens, along with many in the sports media.
Flopping is a part of basketball. She's just getting started early. You still got people that back Draymond Green even after all his stupid, childish, high schooler antics. I hope CC22 continues to flop on em. Flop on em all the way to the first pick in the WNBA draft!

I don't see any reason to lose respect for her because of that when NBA guys flop and start drama all the time. Oh wait, I see why you lost respect for her lol.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flopping is a part of basketball. She's just getting started early. You still got people that back Draymond Green even after all his stupid, childish, high schooler antics. I hope CC22 continues to flop on em. Flop on em all the way to the first pick in the WNBA draft!

I don't see any reason to lose respect for her because of that when NBA guys flop and start drama all the time. Oh wait, I see why you lost respect for her lol.
little respect. :suds: I still like her, but if you've seen the slow mo version of the collision, she knew what she was doing...... her coach and the media jumped all over it trying to be the moral authorities on court storming. they do that in Iowa, too. lol. I'm just glad Clark isn't black or there would be even more screaming, since the media screams racism anymore at the drop of a hat.........

and yes, that idiotic fan should've been more careful.....

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok.

but.

I don't think she is a drama queen but I do think she easily could have avoided that collision. I haven't lost respect for her

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like this whole thing is blown out of proportion. If an NBA player did this, it would've been forgotten about already.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like this whole thing is blown out of proportion. If an NBA player did this, it would've been forgotten about already.

I think it has been forgotten already. I didn't know about this incident until just now when I saw this thread. I did a Google search of her name and I don't see anything about this incident.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This angle certainly doesn't make her look good
because it shows the truth of what actually happened. She did that to gain sympathy and have sports journalists suck her twat for a few weeks feeling sorry for her.

She could get a side job as a chick in WWE, she's mastered putting on a show..........

ElPatron1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will make MORE NIL Money coming back next year compared to if she went to the WNBA and signed a rookie contract.

Insane!

But man can she shoot!

Bronny James get millions in NIL money and is a complete scrub

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't normally watch the Women's tournament, but saw her in one of the early games and tried to catch the Iowa games after that. Female Larry Bird?
Female Stephen Curry

First time I ever watched a girl's basketball game. She is entertaining.

Last edited:

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was one of the worst calls I’ve ever seen.

A tricky tack off the ball foul in a final possession of the game?!? Unbelievable.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A tricky tack off the ball foul in a final possession of the game?!? Unbelievable.
that's basketball. they made a lot of close calls down the stretch. looking at the slo mo replay it looks like she leaned in and used her arms. legs appear to be moving too.

Ron G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There was a similar close illegal screen called on Iowa at about the 2-minute mark. It gave the ball to UConn. Should that one not have been called because it was off the ball?
Until the rules are officially changed for the last ten seconds of the game (no fouls, no infractions of any kind). How about if the UConn player got a shot off clearly unaffected by her being fouled after the release. Should that type of foul not be called?

I also cannot understand the logic of not calling intentional fouls late in the game to put the leading team on the foul line. The refs hear the coach say "as soon as the ball is inbounded, foul the player with ball". If that is not an intentional foul than nothing is.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a similar close illegal screen called on Iowa at about the 2-minute mark. It gave the ball to UConn. Should that one not have been called because it was off the ball?
Until the rules are officially changed for the last ten seconds of the game (no fouls, no infractions of any kind). How about if the UConn player got a shot off clearly unaffected by her being fouled after the release. Should that type of foul not be called?

I also cannot understand the logic of not calling intentional fouls late in the game to put the leading team on the foul line. The refs hear the coach say "as soon as the ball is inbounded, foul the player with ball". If that is not an intentional foul than nothing is.
Agree. The amount of Facebook crying going on right now saying you can’t call that this late in game is unreal. How about we get rid of fouls, travels and double dribbles in the last 5-10 seconds of games. Let it be tackle football and then watch the bickering cause their star player got hit on the arm to win the game and not foul called