• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

C Mike Pouncey of the Dolphins to be Released

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Kilgore 23 ranked C by PFF I heard. Pouncey was 28 always hurt and wanted more money. 49er friend of mine said he wasn't horrible just average and good teammate I'll take that and hope Asiata beats him out.

Average is being generous to Kilgore. I'm super happy he's gone.

On the same note, the guard class in the 2018 is the best in many years. :D

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Average is being generous to Kilgore. I'm super happy he's gone.

On the same note, the guard class in the 2018 is the best in many years. :D
If he's better than Pouncey then its a win haha! If anything good depth the Fins need it. Glad to hear that the OG class is good this year Fins should draft one.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy was rated higher than Pouncey plus healthier. Probably should have moved on sooner may have suckered someone into a pick. Fins oline has already improved as they also added OG Sitton. Kilgore may end up being depth if Asiata improves crossing fingers. I really can't argue any of the moves better to move on than overpay especially for older players.

I don't know anything about Pouncey. Kilgore was rated among the bottom centers in the league until Jimmy G started. Jimmy G's qot rid of the ball really quickly to avoid sacks so the entire oline looked better. Kilgore's rating jumped to average. Kilgore gets manhandled by stronger dlineman. He struggled in both run blocking and pass protection. He is a great teammate and locker room presence. I wouldn't have minded him staying as a backup but I was hoping they would replace him as the starter this year.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hell with the Pouncey Brothers and their support of Hernandez. Losers just like him. Minus the killing of people stuff(maybe).

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know anything about Pouncey. Kilgore was rated among the bottom centers in the league until Jimmy G started. Jimmy G's qot rid of the ball really quickly to avoid sacks so the entire oline looked better. Kilgore's rating jumped to average. Kilgore gets manhandled by stronger dlineman. He struggled in both run blocking and pass protection. He is a great teammate and locker room presence. I wouldn't have minded him staying as a backup but I was hoping they would replace him as the starter this year.
Pouncey started having those same issues after his injuries but wanted more money. I'm glad that they're moving on. If anything Kilgore will be good depth we'll see as Asiata is supposed to compete with him.