• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BYU Game Thread

Bat 20

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else out there watching?

Bat 20

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is going to be a long game if we have to cross the goal line three time for every TD!

Bat 20

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just need the D to step up now

Bat 20

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh damn. D, please step up

Bat 20

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

Bat 20

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to go D, pick 6!

Bat 20

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just damn glad to be out of this one with a W.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are so right there, BAT, The last 11 minutes of this game was spent by everyone on the WVU sideline doing everything they could to give this one away!!

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The play of the defense in the fourth quarter, especially letting BYU march right down the field after the early snap turnover, was horrible. Letting them move at will, scoring 14 in the final minutes of the game is not good at all, the defense HAS to get stronger and force their will on opposing offenses. No pressure on the QB at all. Got lucky tonight, hope we stay lucky!!

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The players, coaches, trainers/team doctors, water boys/girls, bus drivers, mascot, fans, fans pets, tv networks, for WVU all quit after the Shorts TD. That late game garbage was all the reasons DH more than likely will be fired in a month or so.

that said, we won and Pitt got their hearts broken today so....:yo:

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After 10-7 we never trailed.....no luck just a hard fought game. Good teams find ways to win even with tough breaks. 3-0 baby with a good chance to go 4-0.

I do not know what you guys saw on TV, but being at the game the fans were in it. Good day all around

Bat 20

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The players, coaches, trainers/team doctors, water boys/girls, bus drivers, mascot, fans, fans pets, tv networks, for WVU all quit after the Shorts TD. That late game garbage was all the reasons DH more than likely will be fired in a month or so.

that said, we won and Pitt got their hearts broken today so....:yo:

Got to put a lot of the 4th Qtr. letdown on the team, and not Holgs. If you listened to his post game Presser, he said that he was chewing butt on the sidelines after going up 35-19. Said he could tell the team thought they had the game won and were just coasting.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems to be the pattern of this team to get a lead and then lose it. I would love to see a killer instinct, but we could have let this one slip away and did not.

Skyler is playing well and his receivers are catching most of his balls. His improvement has been great. This offense will score on everybody. Everyone will score on our defense too, so I expect some shootouts. I get the feeling that our defense is more bad than our offense is good. Our front 3 did not get the job done yesterday. I would like to see more blitzes and pressure on the QB. We did it in the pick 6 and that was the difference in the game.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I posted after game 1, Skyler is the MAN! He is hitting his receivers right in the pocket and creating opportunities for the guys to make significant YAC. Finally, the WR's are running proper routes and catching the ball... except for White's terrible drop on a 3rd down pass. Funny how much more accurate Skyler looks when his receivers run the right route and actually catch his passes!

Crawford is the real deal! I loved the wood McKoy laid on the BYU defender. Kid is the real deal too!

The defense is terrible!

Can't blame this pathetic defense on DeForest. In fact, I believe WVU is missing Joe more than anyone likely understands.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I posted after game 1, Skyler is the MAN! He is hitting his receivers right in the pocket and creating opportunities for the guys to make significant YAC. Finally, the WR's are running proper routes and catching the ball... except for White's terrible drop on a 3rd down pass. Funny how much more accurate Skyler looks when his receivers run the right route and actually catch his passes!

Crawford is the real deal! I loved the wood McKoy laid on the BYU defender. Kid is the real deal too!

The defense is terrible!

Can't blame this pathetic defense on DeForest. In fact, I believe WVU is missing Joe more than anyone likely understands.

Well though I do not quite share my friend BBW's thoughts that the defense is terrible .ie .2 forced fumbles ( 1 recovered) and 3 interceptions ( 1 being returned for a pick 6) I will say that it appears the LB's are playing pretty tentative.and giving up too much in the run game..seem to want to do more thinking than just playing...we have all seen this before in this defense with new kids in these rolls..I love #8 ...he is only going to get better...

Though at the end of the day this defense will probably be a bend but not break group all year..

I will give Howard his due, he looked confident and in control..he made some outstanding passes yesterday. The one problem that I saw on offense , as good as Gibson was yesterday, both he and White need to work on their route running techniques...speed is only going to take you so far..

Loved seeing the diamond formation back in the game plan...so much you can do out of that set...

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense has been dominated on the LOS by 2 FBS teams with huge question marks on the OL. BYU and Mizzou were both coming into their game with WVU uncertain how inexperienced kids would execute.

Some have called Gibby a great coach. Some have shared the 3-3-5 confuses QB's.

I see none of that...