• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BYU Game Thread

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree on Crawford, he looks like a great for for this offense. I like Shell but IMO he is a better match for a power run offense (Pitt,Wisconsin, Standord ect.)

They can scrap the 3-3-5 any time now, I'm sick of it. I'm sure Gibby can coach a 3-4 or 4-3 or 4-2-5 just as easily.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a horrible defense, our offensive line is doing a great job, THEY are making Howard look better. Our defense let BYU, a team not known for huge offense marsh right down the field three times in the 4th quarter, we won the game because of the high pass that was tipped and picked off, if that pass was just a few inches lower, this game would have been an epic meltdown. I read some saying this offense will score on anyone, I am not sold, we struggle in the red zone too much to score huge numbers. Our O line will keep us in games, but I don't see us winning shootouts as our offense stalls out too often. The B12 is way down this year, so it's anyone's guess how the season turns out. Glad to be 3-0 right now, but there is work to do, hope the defense matures quickly!!!!!