• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BYU Game thread?

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also for god sake can we not see Farley on the field any more, late in the game getting run over and completely blowing the tackle that turns into a huge run and a momentum swing.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure people have talked about this but what a game Jarron Jones had today, and Folston is clearly the best RB on the team and he and McDaniels should pretty much be the only ones carrying the ball.

???? how is folston "clearly" the best rb we have?

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
???? how is folston "clearly" the best rb we have?

You could make a case for McDaniels but Folston just has that instinct that you can't teach. I would also say just open you eyes.

awclayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say Folston is a slightly better back than Cam. When he broke away for the long run, I was thinking Folston would of had the speed the take it to the house. Both good backs, shifty, good vision.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say Folston is a slightly better back than Cam. When he broke away for the long run, I was thinking Folston would of had the speed the take it to the house. Both good backs, shifty, good vision.

not so. folston got caught from behind on a run just tonight. he isn't particularly fast.

and just because a guy may 'look' like he has better natural instincts running doesn't mean he's the best rb. geez ... you going by 2 games? right now you give me a situation where i need 5 yards i go with cam over folston. that may not always be true but it's true right now. i've seen guys like folston make a big splash and then fade into the background. in fact, ga 3 is a perfect example. after a couple runs most thought he was great. i don't think you'll find too many who'll say that now.

folston may indeed turn out to be great. but you sure as hell can't tell this early ... and you certainly can't say he's suddenly the best on the team.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure people have talked about this but what a game Jarron Jones had today, and Folston is clearly the best RB on the team and he and McDaniels should pretty much be the only ones carrying the ball.

Could not agree more! Was TOTALLY impressed with J. Jones' play today. It's like we hardly missed Nix with him in there. He played a truly great game!

WTG IRISH!!!!!!

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones and J. Smith were awesome on D today. Offense credit to Folston, Cam and Daniels.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had a good season boys. We actually ruined MSU season when you think about it. If they beat us they would be 11-0 and probably go into the BIG title game 12-0 facing a 12-0 OSU team. We also beat another top 15 team in ASU who will be playing in the PAC title game.

awclayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not so. folston got caught from behind on a run just tonight. he isn't particularly fast.

and just because a guy may 'look' like he has better natural instincts running doesn't mean he's the best rb. geez ... you going by 2 games? right now you give me a situation where i need 5 yards i go with cam over folston. that may not always be true but it's true right now. i've seen guys like folston make a big splash and then fade into the background. in fact, ga 3 is a perfect example. after a couple runs most thought he was great. i don't think you'll find too many who'll say that now.

folston may indeed turn out to be great. but you sure as hell can't tell this early ... and you certainly can't say he's suddenly the best on the team.

Both guys are good backs but Folston is a 4.4 40 and McDaniel is a 4.7 40 guy. The play Folston broke out the safety was deep and came laterally to get the tackle, McDaniel was behind everyone and was caught. Like I said though, both are extremely good backs, but I like Folston juuuuust a bit more. Just my opinion.

awclayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had a good season boys. We actually ruined MSU season when you think about it. If they beat us they would be 11-0 and probably go into the BIG title game 12-0 facing a 12-0 OSU team. We also beat another top 15 team in ASU who will be playing in the PAC title game.

If we can play great football next week against Stanford and get victory, I would consider the season a very good season considering everything that has happened this year.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we will be able to compete with Stanford and at least we've been in every game this year going to the 4th. Not once did we get blown out

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

personally the only thing Folston is lacking compared to Cam is experience, those two should really be the only ones running the ball against Stanford.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to take everything and a little luck next week but 9-3 with a chance to get back to back double digit wins with a bowl win would be a good outcome given the roster situation.