• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bye Week

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I'm glad that we have it, I don't think that the timing could be worse. Yes, this gives time to some players who are banged up. But, JVB and the WR's are on a roll right now and I think having to wait until 10/8 to play might slow that down.

Just my .02

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like it. Like you said it gives us an opportunity to get well. But I also like it because it gives a chance for our D, especially the younger guys in the secondary, a chance to look at film and figure some shit out. Im about ready to throw the remote thru the TV if continue to give up 250+ yards in the air. Persa will pick that secondary apart if he is able to play in 3 weeks. Having this bye week right before the B1G season starts will help out a lot of these younger guys and give them an extra week to prepare. I like our chances against PSU and this game will set the tone for the rest of conference play.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The schedule sets up perfectly right now IMO. Bye week is fine now. After the bye week we get a team we have owned recently that is one of the only teams in the B10 that cant expose our D's only real weakness ( safety play). Then we get a HUGE revenge night game at home vs NW with a QB that will only be in his 2nd game of action, then we get the 2 worst teams in the B10 ( by alot) Minnesota and Indiana. 6-2 is a real possibility, hell maybe even 7-1.