• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Burrow Highest Graded QB in NFL

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take it for what is worth, but even something as simple as this just shows that burrow has that greatness potential in him. He'll never be Brady and accomplish what he has but you have to like the Outlook on the future of this organization with him at QB.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burrow's gonna be fun to watch for years to come. Except for when he plays my team of course.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burrow will have an OL when he's playing for his next team.

The Bengals won't give him an OL, they are too stubborn.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burrow will have an OL when he's playing for his next team.

The Bengals won't give him an OL, they are too stubborn.
We might be able to get him one but it certainly won't be from overpaying for it in free agency.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We might be able to get him one but it certainly won't be from overpaying for it in free agency.
If they thought about it long-term, they really wouldn't be.

Had they spent some money this past off-season, and next - considering the cap is about to explode again - guys signing Thuney type deals now, will be 10-15MM underpaid in 2 years.

Factoring in how well the Bengals have managed the cap - they, IMO, missed a huge opportunity to spend while still maintaining their cap integrity long-term.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also - big contracts rarely are worth what they are reported to be since the majority of them are restructured or cut after X years....don't let the top end dollars fool ya.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they could use the draft to fix the OL issues, they just get too tempted to fix other issues with it as well.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also - big contracts rarely are worth what they are reported to be since the majority of them are restructured or cut after X years....don't let the top end dollars fool ya.
We don't do contacts like that and when we do terminate a contract early it is because the player can't stay healthy or overwhelmingly underperforming.

jbuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't want to wait around for some bozo to get coached up. free agency for OL. fix it now......everybody like our new toy?
let's not break him

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't do contacts like that and when we do terminate a contract early it is because the player can't stay healthy or overwhelmingly underperforming.
Just saying when comparing Thuney money....it's not apples and oranges for exactly why you stated. Long term, they will see more money with the Bengals. People need to ignore the overall amount because no one sees it.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we should change the page banner.

I see we still have AJ Green and some other guy up there. I hope aj green can retire a bengal, but right now he's fine where he's at.

I think it needs to be Joe Cool

who changed it last time?

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we should change the page banner.

I see we still have AJ Green and some other guy up there. I hope aj green can retire a bengal, but right now he's fine where he's at.

I think it needs to be Joe Cool

who changed it last time?
My memory is that the guy that used to make them isn't the guy that runs things around here anymore, but my memory really isn't that good. So, if anyone knows something about management around here, let us know and maybe we can retire the AJ and Geno banner. Or we can just keep it and think about the almost glory days of 2011-2015.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My memory is that the guy that used to make them isn't the guy that runs things around here anymore, but my memory really isn't that good. So, if anyone knows something about management around here, let us know and maybe we can retire the AJ and Geno banner. Or we can just keep it and think about the almost glory days of 2011-2015.
Hey, at least Andy Dalton made the pro-bowl!

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can't get mvp consideration....

He is not a pro bowler.
Isn't that something? I mean, Dalton made it to the Pro Bowl a few times. WTF.

Did you guys see where Burrow is now completing 70% of his passes on the year? And he's just a shade under 9 yards per attempt. Those are crazy numbers. Insane numbers. You take away some of the mistake INTs that he'll likely cut down on as he plays longer and you are talking about a guy that has the capability of putting up numbers that we really haven't seen in the NFL in terms of efficiency. And he does it with swagger.... And without much of a line.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't that something? I mean, Dalton made it to the Pro Bowl a few times. WTF.

Did you guys see where Burrow is now completing 70% of his passes on the year? And he's just a shade under 9 yards per attempt. Those are crazy numbers. Insane numbers. You take away some of the mistake INTs that he'll likely cut down on as he plays longer and you are talking about a guy that has the capability of putting up numbers that we really haven't seen in the NFL in terms of efficiency. And he does it with swagger.... And without much of a line.

Speaking of Crazy Numbers. And no pro-bowl.