• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bummer at the game

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Decided to go to the game at the last minute since we are FORCED to buy the preseason games as season ticket holders (at full price might I add). Left early in the 4th Q, walked out to my car and someone not only hit my car, they literally ripped half my front end off. my headlight was on the ground along with my bumper. Then, I got to one of the parking lot guys to tell him and he said... "I heard your car get hit and saw a black escalade pull away. He drove right by me, but I couldn't get the license plate". I asked why he didn't stop him and he said "I didn't know what to do and I didn't have my radio to tell the guys at the exit to get the plate". I spent 2 hours in the lot filling out a police report. They checked the cameras and it was to dark to make anything out.

We are forced to pay for these games and then we go and get screwed because they have incompetent employees without the proper equipment to do their job.

I've been a season ticket holder for years and you can bet you ass the Cardinals are going to get pointed phone call.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sorry to hear about the mess.

I am in Arkansas attending a wake for my aunt, so my bother & I gave our tickets away. But I agree, I hate having to buy 2 preseason games. Unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done about it other than not buying season tickets.

As to the unfortunate accident, the lot either needs to staff more fully equipped employees, add more lighting to the lots, or arrange multiple cameras at each exit. It's kinda ridiculous that the lot attendant couldn't get a partial plate number or at least write down the time the accident occurred so that it would be easier to look at the footage from surrounding cameras.

Which lot were you in?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's complete BS they make their season ticket holders buy preseason tickets PERIOD, much less at full price. They should respect their most loyal fans and forcing them to buy tickets to worthless games isn't that.

Sorry to hear about the car and the incompetent Cardinal employees, of which there are probably plenty.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sorry to hear about the mess.

I am in Arkansas attending a wake for my aunt, so my bother & I gave our tickets away. But I agree, I hate having to buy 2 preseason games. Unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done about it other than not buying season tickets.

As to the unfortunate accident, the lot either needs to staff more fully equipped employees, add more lighting to the lots, or arrange multiple cameras at each exit. It's kinda ridiculous that the lot attendant couldn't get a partial plate number or at least write down the time the accident occurred so that it would be easier to look at the footage from surrounding cameras.

Which lot were you in?
Green lot.
The crazy thing is, the lot attendant that saw it was one of six guys standing about 20 feet apart flagging people to the lot exit. It is the most well lit area in the parking lot. He could have yelled "hey, get that plate number", but he just stood there with his thumb up his ass.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's complete BS they make their season ticket holders buy preseason tickets PERIOD, much less at full price. They should respect their most loyal fans and forcing them to buy tickets to worthless games isn't that.

Sorry to hear about the car and the incompetent Cardinal employees, of which there are probably plenty.
Thanks man. Life happens. I guess that's why we have insurance.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks man. Life happens. I guess that's why we have insurance.

I would recommend buying a pass for the red or grey preferred lot, but it would likely be filled with the same dumbass lot attendants.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would recommend buying a pass for the red or grey preferred lot, but it would likely be filled with the same dumbass lot attendants.
I actually just got off the phone with the Cardinals and talked about that. They were very receptive to my concerns and are going to elevate the complaint. They said they will definitely call me back with further communication.

I didn't ask for nor do I expect anything from the Cardinals. We'll see how they handle this matter with a long time season ticket holder.

I'll keep you posted just so you have an idea of what to expect if you encounter a mishap of any kind at the game.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually just got off the phone with the Cardinals and talked about that. They were very receptive to my concerns and are going to elevate the complaint. They said they will definitely call me back with further communication.

I didn't ask for nor do I expect anything from the Cardinals. We'll see how they handle this matter with a long time season ticket holder.

I'll keep you posted just so you have an idea of what to expect if you encounter a mishap of any kind at the game.

My brother bought a preferred pass for the red north lot. We have 4 tickets between us & just use his pass.

gb2

I Hate Orange.!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They ain't gonna do jack shat. You're just a pawn in their money making enterprise. They'll placate you, and say all the right things, but you and I both know they get these calls every day. Too bad bud, that sucks.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same type of situation happened to my truck. Someone backed into it and left. I never found out who it was so I ended up getting a dash cam that has motion sensors that turn the cam on when the car is parked. Its has a front facing and back facing camera and it paid off 2 weeks ago when I caught a guy who dinged up my door with his door in a parking lot. Got his license plate as he backed out.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same type of situation happened to my truck. Someone backed into it and left. I never found out who it was so I ended up getting a dash cam that has motion sensors that turn the cam on when the car is parked. Its has a front facing and back facing camera and it paid off 2 weeks ago when I caught a guy who dinged up my door with his door in a parking lot. Got his license plate as he backed out.
How satisfying is that.

I might look into doing that. I have a front cam and a reverse cam, but no motion sensing dash cam. Of course i'll probably spend the money on it and nothing will happen to my car in the future.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a phone call from the VP of Stadium Operations stating he was going to follow up on the situation.

Afterward, I got this follow up email:

"Thank you for reaching out to the Cardinals Ticket Office regarding your experience in the East carpark on Saturday night. I will be following up with both Glendale Police and Pride Group regarding this situation.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly if I can be of assistance again in the future. Thank you for your many years of support of the Arizona Cardinals as a season ticket member. Have a great week."

We'll see if there is any further communication. Again, I am not expecting anything, but who knows, maybe they shock me.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what the police can do so many days after the fact. Do they have cameras in the parking lot??

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what the police can do so many days after the fact. Do they have cameras in the parking lot??
Yes. I haven't heard shit since the last email.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just received this email from the Cardinals regarding my car being hit in the parking lot. Needless to say, I am shocked. @gb2 @Davis_Mike @Gooch1034 @johnson

Dear Mr. XXXXX,

I wanted to follow-up regarding the situation from the first pre-season game. Unfortunately, our game day partners, Glendale PD, SAFE Management and Pride Group, have not been able to determine the person driving the vehicle which struck your car.

The Arizona Cardinals would like to reimburse you for up to $500 to help offset these expenses. Can you provide me with a repair estimate and document which shows your insurance deductible amount?

I will be away from my office most of today, but can reach out to you tomorrow by phone to answer any additional questions. Thank you again for your long-time support of the Arizona Cardinals.

Regards,

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just received this email from the Cardinals regarding my car being hit in the parking lot. Needless to say, I am shocked. @gb2 @Davis_Mike @Gooch1034 @johnson

Dear Mr. XXXXX,

I wanted to follow-up regarding the situation from the first pre-season game. Unfortunately, our game day partners, Glendale PD, SAFE Management and Pride Group, have not been able to determine the person driving the vehicle which struck your car.

The Arizona Cardinals would like to reimburse you for up to $500 to help offset these expenses. Can you provide me with a repair estimate and document which shows your insurance deductible amount?

I will be away from my office most of today, but can reach out to you tomorrow by phone to answer any additional questions. Thank you again for your long-time support of the Arizona Cardinals.

Regards,

Damn, they are covering your deductible?! I gotta give them credit for that. I bet they have insurance on the lots since I believe it's part of the ownership along with the stadium. They could have been dicks about & denied any responsibility. Personally I've never had any issues when dealing with anyone in the organization.

Anyways, congrats on finding a resolution to your hit n' run.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dear Mr. XXXXX,

Regards,
Wow that is impressive! Says a lot about the organization. Nice to see they care enough to do something without making you through a bunch of hoops.