• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but buffy is darkhorse... not DC....
Sorry, I wasn’t implying that Buffy was in DC (not trying to, at least). Just noting an existing established fact.

Story-wise, joining the Buffy-verse and the Supernatural-verse makes total sense. I dont imagine a lot of retconning would be required to make them fit together rather cleanly. But the legalities would likely make it “impossible”

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I wasn’t implying that Buffy was in DC (not trying to, at least). Just noting an existing established fact.

Story-wise, joining the Buffy-verse and the Supernatural-verse makes total sense. I dont imagine a lot of retconning would be required to make them fit together rather cleanly. But the legalities would likely make it “impossible”

especially with the terrible prequel to Supernatural!!!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally forgot that even existed. I never watched any of it, so I can’t speak to any of it’s content.

i watched it... most of it at least... dont know if i saw the whole season... but boy was it bad... I am not as political as you are... but this show was the perfect example of the PC bullshit you comment on all the time... it tried to hard to be modern despite taking place in the past...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Charmed could that show been crossover with Buffy?

i hope you mean the original charmed, and not the reboot... that would work too... really anything would... But supernatural was mentioned really because it is almost as iconic as Buffy was...

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe it or not, I never watched this show. But I have decided to finally do it.

I am about 3 or 4 eps in, and it is VERY dated. But dayum, SMG was an incredible piece of ass. As a 40 year old, she I saw still hot, but she NEEDS to have work done to her nose. As a teen, she still had the nose, but it was not as prodominantly awful as it has become.

Never seen it, hate vampires, but I recall she was incredible

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i watched it... most of it at least... dont know if i saw the whole season... but boy was it bad... I am not as political as you are... but this show was the perfect example of the PC bullshit you comment on all the time... it tried to hard to be modern despite taking place in the past...
It was on CW. I don’t watch anything CW anymore because of that. Lois and Clark (or whatever that show is called) is the only thing I even consider watching, and I am always at least 1 season in arrears because I have only watched it on HBO (I have watched through S2).

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was on CW. I don’t watch anything CW anymore because of that. Lois and Clark (or whatever that show is called) is the only thing I even consider watching, and I am always at least 1 season in arrears because I have only watched it on HBO (I have watched through S2).

this one hit me more than most... and i allow for it... but if you are doing a show about the past, you cant act MORE WOKE!!!

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this one hit me more than most... and i allow for it... but if you are doing a show about the past, you cant act MORE WOKE!!!
I don’t want to spend too much time on this subject in this forum, but I agree. Inserting wokeness into a period piece is just a demonstration of right-speak. We aren’t at war with EastAsia. We have never been at war with EastAsia.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hope you mean the original charmed, and not the reboot... that would work too... really anything would... But supernatural was mentioned really because it is almost as iconic as Buffy was...
Yeah the original Charmed series I really didn't like the reboot

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the original Charmed series I really didn't like the reboot

Yea. The original was really good. The reboot tried too hard and was awful because of that.