• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Buckeyes @ Sooners. Who ya got?

Who wins this game?

• Ohio State

Votes: 44 57.1%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 33 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be a great game to watch. Hard to gauge how good a team really is until they play someone with comparable talent.

I really want to go with OSU as they will be representing the B1G, but first road game in an extremely tough place to win games may be too much for all the new starters on OSU. Plus, OU is in a do or die situation and simply cannot lose or they are most definitely out of a playoff spot whether they go undefeated the rest of the year or not.

I will go with OU in an extremely close game, but wouldn't surprised in the least bit to see OSU win.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL think we lost 5 games at home 2 years ago.

you did? Baylor/TCU?

Well, at least I dont remember them being in Norman, so good job to the PR staff keeping out of the national press. :thumb:

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you did? Baylor/TCU?

Well, at least I dont remember them being in Norman, so good job to the PR staff keeping out of the national press. :thumb:
Nope. Total mindfart for me :doh: This baby need to hurry the fuck up. Losing my mind
Baylor, Kansas State, Oklahoma State beat us at Home that year.
:L

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no fucking idea.

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In two games Ohio State's defense has outscored the offenses they have played 21-0. That ends this week.

Ohio State is probably the better team by years end but this game is at OU and one of thr biggest OOC games played there. I expect OU to throw everything at Ohio State and play lights out.

OU by < 7.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be a huge win for the Buckeyes regardless of how good the Sooners are. Oklahoma is a great team at home and it is important for tOSU to get off to an early lead to quiet the crowd some. Ohio St's defense has looked great early but it will be a great test in this one. O-line and d-lines are the key factors in this one and to limit Oklahoma's running game. tOSU needs to attack their secondary

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State by 4 points. Those big guys will pound and pound on Oklahoma. There's a hope for OU if we break a big play or two but if it's a knife fight the whole game Ohio State will have an edge.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe this didn't get gameday, these two programs playing on each other's campus what a lot of fun this will be.

It's interesting as Oklahoma is very tough to beat at home(unless the opponent is Kansas State for whatever reason), but Urban Meyer hasn't lost a true road game at Ohio State yet. I think Oklahoma might take this one but it will be a good game.

SILVER BULLET

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talent wise, Ohio State hands down has more. Experience wise, Oklahoma hands down has more. It all depends on which you feel is more important. To me, I'd rather have talent with less experience than experience with less talent. I'm going with Ohio State, and IMO it won't be close (well, maybe it will be for a couple of quarters or so).

Bucks-45 Boomers-24

Oklahoma is weak in the defensive backfield, which could spell trouble for them. Ohio State must get off to a fast start, not like in the Tulsa game. The OSU defense will score a TD in this game. The OSU O-line must play better this week, and I believe they will. They're running drills as I type this (They should be). They have the talent to dominate the LOS. So does the OSU D-line. It will be a tall task for OU to slow down the OSU run game, but if they do, this could end up being a very close game. The 3-4 could give OSU some grief. I just think OSU has too much talent starting and in depth for OU to handle. There will be at least 2 big pass plays for the Bucks, ending in points. I think the OU DBs are outmatched in this game. Baker Mayfield can make plays. I'm interested in seeing how the OSU defense approaches his abilities, and their fast paced no huddle offense.

Hope the Norman weather is good Saturday night.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be pulling for Oklahoma but Ohio St looks to be a much better team.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talent wise, Ohio State hands down has more. Experience wise, Oklahoma hands down has more. It all depends on which you feel is more important. To me, I'd rather have talent with less experience than experience with less talent. I'm going with Ohio State, and IMO it won't be close (well, maybe it will be for a couple of quarters or so).

Bucks-45 Boomers-24

Oklahoma is weak in the defensive backfield, which could spell trouble for them. Ohio State must get off to a fast start, not like in the Tulsa game. The OSU defense will score a TD in this game. The OSU O-line must play better this week, and I believe they will. They're running drills as I type this (They should be). They have the talent to dominate the LOS. So does the OSU D-line. It will be a tall task for OU to slow down the OSU run game, but if they do, this could end up being a very close game. The 3-4 could give OSU some grief. I just think OSU has too much talent starting and in depth for OU to handle. There will be at least 2 big pass plays for the Bucks, ending in points. I think the OU DBs are outmatched in this game. Baker Mayfield can make plays. I'm interested in seeing how the OSU defense approaches his abilities, and their fast paced no huddle offense.

Hope the Norman weather is good Saturday night.

Very fair analysis. OU can stay in the game if they get a couple of breaks from something like a sloppy Buckeyes turnover deep in its own territory or the Ohio State D getting caught and letting OU score an easy TD. But if everything plays out according to form, the Buckeyes should win this one. I doubt it will be the curb stomping you expect but it's going to be hard for OU to win this one with a so-so D and an offense that (so far) has not been that consistent. Good luck!

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The key is to contain the Oklahoma running game.I know Baker Mayfield is a stud, but a solid OSU defensive line and our secondary should prevail. We win this.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're going to curb stomp those mother fuckers.

84ae499cd2dca9b246a1f21b63fa97b358885fcc2f362591685fc400a6ea6e73.jpg

dcc7a61fb4f9d712bf8fec30e8b15cd7.gif

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict Ohio State drops several spots in the top 25 after this game.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very fair analysis. OU can stay in the game if they get a couple of breaks from something like a sloppy Buckeyes turnover deep in its own territory or the Ohio State D getting caught and letting OU score an easy TD. But if everything plays out according to form, the Buckeyes should win this one. I doubt it will be the curb stomping you expect but it's going to be hard for OU to win this one with a so-so D and an offense that (so far) has not been that consistent. Good luck!
This^^ For some reason the Buckeyes tend the ball over early in the game due to a bad handoff, It happened in the Tulsa game. This can be a momentum change in favor to the Sooners, especially at home. It's happened in the past against VT. Those damn handoffs. We have a rookie RB Webber who is still adjusting to his young college career.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooners need a heavy dose of Perine and Mixon Saturday night.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is considered a big game.

Bob Stoops is coaching Oklahoma.

Ohio State wins.