• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BS Thread

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's a starfruit pizza?

You never did answer what a "cream cheese waffler" or marshmellow chicken butterfly" was.

Is this like the time you made a rowboat have a steering wheel?

Little known fact: a starfruit pizza is the same thing as a moonveggie azzip, but the total opposite of an astrological ovarian-plant pie.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little known fact: a starfruit pizza is the same thing as a moonveggie azzip, but the total opposite of an astrological ovarian-plant pie.

Can you either provide links to starfruti pizzas, and moonveggie pizzas, and astrological pizzas? Or paste articles explaining what they are, with pictures.

Thanks.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you either provide links to starfruti pizzas, and moonveggie pizzas, and astrological pizzas? Or paste articles explaining what they are, with pictures.

Thanks.
You're welcome.

I need a link to an external source, not something you wrote, MHSL82, and not something from Sports SportsHoopla. I need an external, independent source that is not affiliated with you.

Or, you can paste an article from an external, independent source, that has pictures, of what these items are.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need a link to an external source, not something you wrote, MHSL82, and not something from Sports SportsHoopla. I need an external, independent source that is not affiliated with you.

Or, you can paste an article from an external, independent source, that has pictures, of what these items are.

That's the problem, I am so affiliated in this world, with such vast influence on everything from dust to the universe, that it would be impossible for me to link such a thing, unless it were morally, logically, or otherwise just wrong. Then, I am not affiliated. Starfruit pizzas, moonveggie pizzas, and astrological pizzas are good, so I would have some affiliation to taint it. Here are some pictures to help, but I am entirely affiliated, except legally:

Astrological ovarian-plant pie: View attachment 5980
Moon: View attachment 5981
Veggie: View attachment 5982
Pizza: View attachment 5983
Also available in non-dog form: View attachment 5984View attachment 5985

Hope that helps.

P.S. This is an unacceptable example of a pizza: View attachment 5986

Attachments

• Astrological Pies.jpg
    Astrological Pies.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 27
  • Moon.png
    Moon.png
    42.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Veggie.jpg
    Veggie.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Pizza.jpg
    Pizza.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 29
  • pizza 2.png
    pizza 2.png
    99.9 KB · Views: 25
  • pizza 3.png
    pizza 3.png
    92.6 KB · Views: 32
  • pizza 4.png
    pizza 4.png
    113.3 KB · Views: 26

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For quoting purposes, use this:

That's the problem, I am so affiliated in this world, with such vast influence on everything from dust to the universe, that it would be impossible for me to link such a thing, unless it were morally, logically, or otherwise just wrong. Then, I am not affiliated. Starfruit pizzas, moonveggie pizzas, and astrological pizzas are good, so I would have some affiliation to taint it. Here are some pictures to help, but I am entirely affiliated, except legally:

Moon: View attachment 5981
Veggie: View attachment 5982
Pizza: View attachment 5983
Also available in non-dog form: View attachment 5984View attachment 5985

Hope that helps.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For quoting purposes, use this:

I think you mean this is a starfruit pizza.

Have you had one before? Did you like it? What was the name of the restaurant where you bought it from?

Or did you make it? If you made it, can you post the recipe?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you mean this is a starfruit pizza.

Have you had one before? Did you like it? What was the name of the restaurant where you bought it from?

Or did you make it? If you made it, can you post the recipe?

My mouth swells up to starfruit, so no.

And this was an astrological ovarian-plant pie, pay attention! (They call pizza's pie. In fact, there's a restaurant near the University of Utah called "View attachment 5987" that sells pizzas and no traditional pies.) Plus, the picture has pie crust.

Attachments

• PIE PIZZERIA.jpg
    PIE PIZZERIA.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 29

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And this was an astrological ovarian-plant pie, pay attention! (They call pizza's pie. In fact, there's a restaurant near the University of Utah called "View attachment 5987" that sells pizzas and no traditional pies.) Plus, the picture has pie crust.

Remember how I told you about that day I fell asleep on the subway late at night and missed my stop, and had to take an expensive cab home?

I had also gone to a bar that also served good 21" pizzas, called Pi. They open at 3:14 everyday.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok, so you "I only drink coffee when I give up starfruit pizzas. ".

But you've never had a starfruit pizza, so therefore you've never drunk coffee?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, so you "I only drink coffee when I give up starfruit pizzas. ".

But you've never had a starfruit pizza, so therefore you've never drunk coffee?

Only when I give up the starfruit pizza. I haven't given up, just put it on hold indefinitely. You can't quit something you've never started. So I never drink (present tense perfect) coffee.

Or conversely, I've given up, so now I only drink coffee always.

The former is true.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember how I told you about that day I fell asleep on the subway late at night and missed my stop, and had to take an expensive cab home?

I had also gone to a bar that also served good 21" pizzas, called Pi. They open at 3:14 everyday.

I would open up at 6:28 every Tuesday and have two for two pizzas for Twos-day. Buy two pizzas, get two pizzas for regular price.

Then, I would open sometime between 12:56 and 12:57 PM on Foursday and have a buy four, get four for -0.5 off (so 150% the price). If you are buying that many, split the higher cost amongst more people or stop ordering so much for yourself. I know all parties so don't try to fool me by having two people from the party order separately or getting a friend to help get more to fill your veins. This passive-aggressive way to run business is a social service aimed at lowering obesity or getting more money at the exploits of those who order too much. I mean, I'm not stupid, get the money when there's high demand. Parties or people who eat a lot. Then, I will take that money and donate to the Church of MHSL82. But don't tell anyone, I'll just say it's for church. I mean, for charity in general.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would open up at 6:28 every Tuesday and have two for two pizzas for Twos-day. Buy two pizzas, get two pizzas for regular price.

Then, I would open sometime between 12:56 and 12:57 PM on Foursday and have a buy four, get four for -0.5 off (so 150% the price). If you are buying that many, split the higher cost amongst more people or stop ordering so much for yourself. I know all parties so don't try to fool me by having two people from the party order separately or getting a friend to help get more to fill your veins. This passive-aggressive way to run business is a social service aimed at lowering obesity or getting more money at the exploits of those who order too much. I mean, I'm not stupid, get the money when there's high demand. Parties or people who eat a lot. Then, I will take that money and donate to the Church of MHSL82. But don't tell anyone, I'll just say it's for church. I mean, for charity in general.

I will get my friend MHSL82 to fill veins.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way for the guests and new people, we talk more about basketball during the season. We don't just talk about this type of stuff.

Game threads would be fun to have with a lot of people who regularly watch the games (not every game per se). Recruit if you can!

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My way was better, yours was worse. End of story. Just kidding. I wasn't going for unpredictability. I was going for irony. If I wanted to be unpredictable, I would have shot him, dressed up as him because I looked similar, changed over the forums, and then wore a catsuit for the rest of my life except for Tuesdays where I dress up like a carrot and a drumstick at the same time. Yes, while serenading the taped secretary while playing the Spanish guitar like an onion, uncontrollably sobbing.

Great post.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope that helps.

Of course this is unacceptable.

A) The pizza wasn't brushed with extra virgin olive oil.

B) It was not made in a wood-fired oven, which would have produced a charred crust.

C) It did not use buffalo mozzarella.

D) It wasn't topped with sea salt.

E) They used cheddar cheese.

This is the kind of pizza you'd find at Chuck E Cheese's or Discovery Kids Zone.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way for the guests and new people, we talk more about basketball during the season. We don't just talk about this type of stuff.

Game threads would be fun to have with a lot of people who regularly watch the games (not every game per se). Recruit if you can!

This is what MHSL82 talks about, during the basketball season:

++++++++++++++

MHSL82 said:
"booooobies!!!"

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what MHSL82 talks about, during the basketball season:

++++++++++++++

Link?

And no, I don't mean a link to boobies, I have a link for that. I mean a link for me talking about booobies other than this one.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Link?

And no, I don't mean a link to boobies, I have a link for that. I mean a link for me talking about booobies other than this one.

I removed it because I just wanted to provide the good part. I don't want others to read the rest of the post leading up to that word, I don't think they would anyways because it was a long post. ;)

I choose not to provide a link.

I will give you a hint though. It's in a thread that has 3,310 views.

Link?

And no, I don't mean a link to boobies

Why would I give you a link to boobies, when you were talking about "booooobies!!!" Clearly the implication is that "booooobies!!!" are super versions of boobies.