• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Browns fire sashi

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is ready

Draft-Day-Kevin-Costner-war-room.jpg

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's an opportunity for a good GM because of all the high picks they are going to have.
Only if the owner doesn't meddle.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, everyone knew the rebuild of the Browns would take longer, but based on what they have done to date with their picks, I think it is safe to question whether Sashi Brown was the guy to capitalize on the bonanza of picks going forward.

Their decision to pass on guys like Wentz and Watson looks terrible right now, not just because those guys have looked good, but because the current QB draft class looks pretty suspect. If they take Josh Allen, well, that would be the Brownsiest way to go forward, would it not?

I believe this topic has been beaten to death already.

This time last year, everyone was laughing at the Rams for drafting Goff.

Get some weapons around Kizer, and he may just surprise next season. He's improving by the week. If not, then the browns have plenty of draft capital to invest in someone who can win games for them.

The worst possible thing they could do is throw away the current plan and go after a win-now philosophy.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fwiw, their point spread indicates the Browns should have 3 wins IIRC. The idea that no coach could win at all with this roster is horseshit.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll never understand this "organization"

They'll be likely drafting another QB. What I don't get is WHY QB evaluations are so hard for them.

It's pretty simple......

1. Can he make all the throws?
2. Can he read a defense?
3. Does he make good decisions?
4. Is he a good leader?
5. Is he a transcendental athlete that makes up for missing on 1-4?

I would say that the last 3 or four QBs they drafted failed most if not all these questions without even having to watch film on them. Take JFF for example......never made an NFL throw in college or read a defense. I thought it was obvious he wasn't an NFL QB, never should have been drafted, and stated so on this board. I'm not sure many disagreed. Browns took him anyway......and he lived up to his failings.

It CAN'T be this hard. I think they need to clean out the entire front office, EVERYBODY from the owner down to the janitors, and start over.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Dorsey was named GM yesterday. A move that quick seems like something they must have been working on for a while.