• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos sign Von Miller

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heeeeeey !!....I said basically the same as you did in the beginning, then they wanted to fight....
And that's my game, if you want to fight, we're starting a day late for my liking....
But you haven't said anything me and others haven't been saying about the Donkeys, so don't get too high on yourself, you're waaaaay late for the party my friend !!
:lm:
The Broncos are Superbowl Champions and deserve respect, at least as much as the Ravens when they won.
Wait - that's stupid. They deserve a whole lot more respect than that!

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos are Superbowl Champions and deserve respect, at least as much as the Ravens when they won.
Wait - that's stupid. They deserve a whole lot more respect than that!

Respect ???.....Tell me a Cheatriots fan didn't just say that, a few days after their star player and face of their team just admitted he's been cheating all along and destroyed any credence for the 4 SB's they stole....

p9x7by.jpg
Ohhhhhh, that's rich !!!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess we'll have to see all the details. Still think Miller won this contract battle regardless. With a back up quality QB and/or rookie being the starting QB the D. Thomas contract is not looking good either.

Think the myth of Elway being a great GM type is falling to the wayside.

I think you pretty much nailed it.....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Second most wins in the NFL since he took over, 5 straight division titles, 2 AFC Championships, and 1 Super Bowl championship.

You're right, Elway is a hack. Broncos should fire him now before he really runs the team into the ground.

:dhd:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right, Elway is a hack. Broncos should fire him now before he really runs the team into the ground.

1.gif

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess we'll have to see all the details. Still think Miller won this contract battle regardless. With a back up quality QB and/or rookie being the starting QB the D. Thomas contract is not looking good either.

Think the myth of Elway being a great GM type is falling to the wayside.
30. Denver Broncos 0-3 (26)

The Broncos' defense has fallen apart without Von Miller. The offense is now experience the same thing without Drew Lock and Courtland Sutton. They are already playing for 2021.

"Saw this on sportscenter the other day. Since the start of the '16 season the Broncos have had 9 different starting QB's, most in the league. Ouch. Thought for sure my backwards-ass team would be leading in that category (7).

When will Elway be held accountable for the collection of trash QB's he's brought to the Mile Higer city since he became GM?My bro-n-law's been a season ticket holder for about 25 years. He says Elway's affraid of any QB's that might tarnish his legacy. Any Broncos fans out there agree with that? And one thing about Manning. He was already considered by most better than Elway before he became a Bronco. So no reason to mention him."

Still think paying your entire cap to Miller is the solution?