• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos - Panthers going in different directions

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super Bowl, continued? How Denver is cruising and Carolina collapsing

This is an excellent article from ESPN.

Well argued positions.

The story has some stats in it that are very interesting - like last year the Broncos made contact with the QB on 13.4% of snaps - this year the Broncos are hitting the QB on 25% of the snaps everyone else in the league is at 17% or below.

The Broncos took the Panther's pride and threw it in the mud.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love this article!

For the poor Panthers, their decision to let Josh Norman walk is proving to be a really bad one. I also continue to believe that teams who insert multiple running plays for their quarterback over time are in for a short run. Newton has taken serious punishment this year, as teams have all had ample time to figure out how to stop Carolina. Superbowl hangover for sure on that side of the country.

Out West, the Broncos are just getting better at being Bronco-ish!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Talib could be facing a suspension now. Cops have ruled that he shot himself. :(

SilverFalco8

TXOD BX 507
Hoopla Cash
$ 87.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me being from New Orleans, I hate the Panthers. I am a Saints fan as well. The Broncos have been my favorites since I was a kid. I didn't have Sunday Ticket, so I was forced to watch Saints games. I have Sunday Ticket now, so I can watch Saints and Broncos game every week.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our beloved Broncos break the spirits of the opponents they face. We chip a piece of their soul away, we are the most feared team in the NFL

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very good article. Seems so funny now that so many doubted that this team could actually be better than last year. With how terrible our offense was last year at least for me it was hard to see us continue to be that bad. And defensively 2nd year in the same system with 9 starters returning is usually a pretty good combination for seeing continued success and possibly even better success now that they all know each other and the system better. And we have seen that for the most part.