• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos 2018 NFL Draft

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He might hang out in the Rams forum moreso now. ;)

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Covering the NFL Combine for Mile High Huddle and CBS Sports, I was fortunate enough to interview and meet with the current consensus number one overall offensive lineman, Notre Dame Guard Quenton Nelson
The Broncos have to figure out the quarterback position first and foremost, but if they do it would be awfully hard not to take this outstanding offensive lineman with the fifth selection and continue to build a strong offensive line going forward.
Notre Dame OG Quenton Nelson Makes Perfect Sense For The Denver Broncos At Pick 5

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said before I would be happy with Nelson if we move down a few spots and got him. I know we can't move down far... He is perhaps at least IMO the best OG prospect to come out in a very long time.

Remember Scherf was drafted as an OT and moved to OG, but he has been a 2 time pro bowler there in 3 seasons.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Rosen to me is the surest bet to be a starting franchise quarterback in this draft. From the arm talent to the size to the intelligence, he almost has it all. With that said, entering the combine he had one MAJOR question, his maturity, personality, and leadership ability. Based on the buzz coming out of Indy with and his interview, I think Rosen really answered some questions. He is Quarterback One and if Denver misses on Cousins, I would go ALL IN on Josh Rosen. He was born to play quarterback.
Josh Rosen Is The Franchise Quarterback The Denver Broncos Are Searching For

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Rosen to me is the surest bet to be a starting franchise quarterback in this draft. From the arm talent to the size to the intelligence, he almost has it all. With that said, entering the combine he had one MAJOR question, his maturity, personality, and leadership ability. Based on the buzz coming out of Indy with and his interview, I think Rosen really answered some questions. He is Quarterback One and if Denver misses on Cousins, I would go ALL IN on Josh Rosen. He was born to play quarterback.

Concrete feet with our OL.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree:

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will take your word . So he finds open spots ?

Yes. Climbs pocket well and can move around nicely. Not a creator outside of the pocket but pocket qbs still the way to go in the NFL. Can't have a statue and he will need to improve off of different platforms but combine showed he had frame and baseline athleticism. He's QB1 imo

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My two favorite players killed it at the combine

Derwin James and James Washington.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My two favorite players killed it at the combine

Derwin James and James Washington.

Love James. Would not be unhappy if Denver drafted Derwin

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd throw cheeseballs in the air for either.

Just personal favorite of mine for awhile now.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The latest mock from Walter after the combine...

1.5 - QB Josh Rosen, UCLA - His top 5 are Darnold, Barkley, Chubb and Ward, so this would be a dream scenario if only one team ahead of us goes for a QB. Rumors are that Elway likes Rosen over the rest of the guys, so if this were to happen, it would be wonderful for us not to have to trade up to get our guy.
2.40 - LB/S Terrell Edmunds, Virginia Tech - Kind of small for a LB, which is the more pressing need and where I think Walter is projecting us to use him. I think where we are picking, we should go a different route if we want an ILB, which is a big need for us. I don't mind the athlete, though. I just don't think we want a tweener.
3.71 - RB Rashaad Penny, SD State - I grew to like this kid at the senior bowl. He can return and catches well. The only knock on him is that he isn't your traditional between the tackles guy and needs to improve his pass pro. I would love to give him a shot at being our 3rd down back, though.
3.99 - OT Chukwuma Okorafor, Western Michigan - Walter doesn't seem to like this guy too much. He says the scouts that he has talked to think he is soft and will get pushed around at the next level. He seems to be sliding down draft boards.
4.106 - WR Keke Coutee, Texas Tech - Seems like a very solid slot receiver. Small, but quick and runs great routes. Very productive in college, but Texas Tech runs a spread offense that throws the ball a lot.
4.109 - CB Rashaan Gaulden, Tennessee - Late round prospect, so it may be a tad early for him here, but he seems like a solid corner. Forced a few fumbles his senior year, so it looks like he is a willing tackler from the corner spot. Can also be an effective blitzer.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who wrote this up? Gaulden? Late round guy? Forces "a few fumbles his senior year", he declared as a Junior, didn't even have a senior year. annnnd.

He is going to go earlier than round 4. if anything that is a HUGE steal in round 4. He probably goes round 2. Coutee is very underrated. People overlook him because of the Texas Tech offense. He has great speed. Will be a great slot WR IMO in the NFL.

i'd jump off my chair for this draft.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who wrote this up? Gaulden? Late round guy? Forces "a few fumbles his senior year", he declared as a Junior, didn't even have a senior year. annnnd.

He is going to go earlier than round 4. if anything that is a HUGE steal in round 4. He probably goes round 2. Coutee is very underrated. People overlook him because of the Texas Tech offense. He has great speed. Will be a great slot WR IMO in the NFL.

i'd jump off my chair for this draft.
I wrote it up. Thanks for the constructive criticism. I did see that he left early, so I meant to say this past year. And it looks like Walter doesn't like him as much as some other sites who have him as a mid round prospect. So my bad.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@cdumler7 Our guy DJ Moore is really rising.
They are talking about him as a first rounder now. A bunch of people around here are calling into sportstalk radio saying they want the Ravens to draft him at 16.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wrote it up. Thanks for the constructive criticism. I did see that he left early, so I meant to say this past year. And it looks like Walter doesn't like him as much as some other sites who have him as a mid round prospect. So my bad.

Ahhh sorry, I thought it was someone at Walter's so that surprised me. I gotcha. All good. I was gonna say not good for a draft site to miss on some key information but didn't realize you had just posted up a little blurb yourself which is understandable. I thought Walter missed on the key info that he declared early and had called it too early on him.

I'd do flips for Gaulden in round 2. Ill say that he has probably moved up in recent weeks so not like it was crazy to say he was a round 4 pick, just expected a site like Walter would have that key info. Ya feel me?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are talking about him as a first rounder now. A bunch of people around here are calling into sportstalk radio saying they want the Ravens to draft him at 16.

Wouldn't surprise me on Moore. He seemed like a guy that would rise... Had a great year and people are raving about his work ethic... Had a great year with 3 different run first QB's.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh sorry, I thought it was someone at Walter's so that surprised me. I gotcha. All good. I was gonna say not good for a draft site to miss on some key information but didn't realize you had just posted up a little blurb yourself which is understandable. I thought Walter missed on the key info that he declared early and had called it too early on him.

I'd do flips for Gaulden in round 2. Ill say that he has probably moved up in recent weeks so not like it was crazy to say he was a round 4 pick, just expected a site like Walter would have that key info. Ya feel me?
Nah, I understand. I usually don't make those mistakes either. But I was at work and going back and forth between a cocktail menu and this. He looks like a baller, though. I checked him out on a couple other sites and they have him in the 2nd or 3rd round, so that would be good value there.