• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos 2015 Game by Game Predictions

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're still not in pads right? Weak

Dude!

Precisely. I was responding to a post about the Patriots weak secondary. Do you not understand a counter-point?
Someone makes a prediction (too early) I make a counterpoint (too early)
You jump in and tell the Pats homer it's too early but ignore the Broncos homer. Weak......

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not count out the NE secondary just yet.....
OTA observations: After a rough start, Tom Brady finishes strong - Sports - providencejournal.com - Providence, RI
"The defense had a field day, coming up with six interceptions, including picks by defensive backs Devin McCourty, Tavon Wilson, Jimmy Jean, Bradley Fletcher and Duron Harmon."

That is why I used the word suspect. We have no clue what they will be like just like us as Bronco fans have no clue what our OL will be like. On paper it looks like a huge weakness but BB has shown in the past he can take no name players especially on defense and use them to their best strengths. Just like for Kubiak he is known for taking mediocre OL players and making them into some of the better units in the NFL. So while right now both look suspect they could end up being much better than people expect.

As for the 6 interceptions I guess that depends how you want to look at it. You can either look at it in the sense that Garrapolo getting his first real crack at practicing with the #1's is really struggling or in the way you are looking at it that this secondary is much better than people suspect. We shall see soon enough. Thankfully we are I think 2 months from actual preseason games being played.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude!

Precisely. I was responding to a post about the Patriots weak secondary. Do you not understand a counter-point?
You jump in and tell the Pats homer it's too early but ignore the Broncos homer. Weak......
That's funny south. No transparency here. First off, the Broncos secondary is not under microscope like NE's and to justify your "counterpoint" like you did just cracks me up. That's all. You funny. I like that. Humor, sarcasm and " homerism" is allowed buddy;)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude!

Well you are on the Bronco board if you didn't realize so of course there is going to be quite a bit more homerism here compared to anywhere else. We see our team through the best light just like you do. Also never called the Secondary weak I just said they were suspect as it is a group of unknowns. Now again you looked at it as they had this amazing practice going up against Garrapolo where I might look at it as they are going against a back up QB that looks like he is struggling right now with the pressure being thrust upon him.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you are on the Bronco board if you didn't realize so of course there is going to be quite a bit more homerism here compared to anywhere else. We see our team through the best light just like you do. Also never called the Secondary weak I just said they were suspect as it is a group of unknowns. Now again you looked at it as they had this amazing practice going up against Garrapolo where I might look at it as they are going against a back up QB that looks like he is struggling right now with the pressure being thrust upon him.

Not at all. I was making a counterpoint. My point is it is too early. It can be looked at both ways. Extreme optimism vs. extreme pessimism.
As far as you guys being homers? Head on, I have no problem with that.....

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. I was making a counterpoint. My point is it is too early. It can be looked at both ways. Extreme optimism vs. extreme pessimism.
As far as you guys being homers? Head on, I have no problem with that.....

Which I understand but again that is why I used the word "Suspect" instead of weakness. Right now it is a huge unknown and why yes all of this is way too early to be predicting things there really isn't much else to talk about so it is fun to see how right or wrong we will be here in a year. Obviously the NFL has some of the biggest turnover of any sport from year to year so most likely 75% of what we predict will be wrong but still adds to the fun. Anyway in my analysis I still predicted New England to win the division. I didn't have them winning the #1 seed this year (had them at #3) but that is partly because of my thinking on the secondary having some struggles but also with Brady possibly sitting out 4 games. Still need to see how that whole situation plays out but losing such a key player like Brady it is hard to think Garrapolo can step in and still have huge expectations for those first 4 games. I think they will still be competitive but 2 road games against two pretty good looking teams in Buffalo and Dallas while also a home game against a playoff team in the Steelers week one makes those first 4 games a huge question mark. With Brady I would have them favored in 3 of the 4 with Dallas being the only one I would really question since it is on the road but without Brady I would say highly favored in one against Jacksonville, slightly favored against Buffalo (no quarterback for them), toss up (Pittsburgh), and underdog against Dallas.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as south and NE fans are concerned, i'm a guessing Brady will get suspension dropped to 2gsm and because Pitt will be without Bell, that games a push. I believe they'll go 2-2 in those 4 games even with or without Brady. Same as they did last yr. If Denver isn't playing Pats for div championship in Dec,I will be surprised. Only way it doesn't happen is because of Luck and Colts. Do not see any other team being a hindrance out there in AFC this yr.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as south and NE fans are concerned, i'm a guessing Brady will get suspension dropped to 2gsm and because Pitt will be without Bell, that games a push. I believe they'll go 2-2 in those 4 games even with or without Brady. Same as they did last yr. If Denver isn't playing Pats for div championship in Dec,I will be surprised. Only way it doesn't happen is because of Luck and Colts. Do not see any other team being a hindrance out there in AFC this yr.
I don't see the Broncos or Colts being unseated, nor the Patriots. That leaves the scrambled up AFCN to figure and I have picked Cleveland to upset the balance. Then there's the whole wildcard issue.
Still it only takes a little shove to upset the apple cart.....