• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bring it on UK

shabazz916

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin doesnt have the guard play advantage. This will be the game the harrison twins take over too much talent for kentucky

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other fact lost in last years game was that WCS did not play one second in that game. He's a guy who will typically score junk buckets, but defensively, he's unbelievably athletic and can guard all 5 positions. As I just mentioned above, he should be the guy on Dekker.

Towns will not be stopped unless the ref's continue to BS offensive fouls on him while backing down weaker opponents. If he stays on the floor, I can see UK winning this but it will be in that 5 - 8 point range.

UK is definitely the favorite, but I think Wisconsin has the size and shooting ability to really keep this one close. If they hit shots the way they did in the 2nd half vs AZ, Wisky is damn near unbeatable.

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good vs Evil. Everything that is right with college basketball vs everything that is wrong with college basketball

Why are you hatin' on Wisconsin? They are not everything that is wrong with basketball. Sure I get a little sleepy watching them play.....but after all they are not my team...so ennui does rear its ugly head to me when Wisconsin plays...but they seem like a nice bunch of guys who just travel at a different pace....not evil for that reason.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kentucky is no villain... other than in that people are always going to root for the underdog.

If anything... they represent a lot of what is good in basketball. Getting a dozen super talented kids who've been praised their whole lives and told they are the best to check their egos and share their minutes and defend and play team basketball?

I have a lot of respect for this team.

That said, Go Badgers. I hope you're able to repeat your ungodly 3-pt shooting performance and make a game of it.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good vs Evil. Everything that is right with college basketball vs everything that is wrong with college basketball

Which one is evil? The team where all the guys sacrifice individual numbers for a team goal or Wisconsin?

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is going to be a good game and if any team can beat Kentucky it's Wisconsin.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrible match up for Wisconsin.. :pound: That's funny. UK is not a good match up for anyone, but either is Wiscy. They play smart and bring some D as well.

Big 10 not doing bad I believe.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you hatin' on Wisconsin? They are not everything that is wrong with basketball. Sure I get a little sleepy watching them play.....but after all they are not my team...so ennui does rear its ugly head to me when Wisconsin plays...but they seem like a nice bunch of guys who just travel at a different pace....not evil for that reason.

Haha...it's so funny to make fun of those slow, boring Badgers. What could be more boring than the most efficient offense this decade who leads the tournament in scoring?

If you were going to make a funny, how we are "wrong with basketball" joke you should have played to the stereotype which is actually true (ie that we are White). That at least would have been amusing.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which one is evil? The team where all the guys sacrifice individual numbers for a team goal or Wisconsin?

Calipari is evil and by proxy so are his teams.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id be shocked if kaminsky or hayes stay out of foul trouble. college refs feel to need to blow their whistle when the ball go inside and there is any contact

this. refs had a whistle fest vs arizona. Badgers average 7-8 fouls a game, they had 39 in the last two games. Just plain ridiculous

shabazz916

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrible match up for Wisconsin.. :pound: That's funny. UK is not a good match up for anyone, but either is Wiscy. They play smart and bring some D as well.

Big 10 not doing bad I believe.
it is terrible because who will guard towns ? uk has mulitple bodys for decker and frank

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say the team who's coach is telling recruits "if you plan on staying for 4 years, I don't want you". Quoted from one of Kentucky's players.

shabazz916

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say the team who's coach is telling recruits "if you plan on staying for 4 years, I don't want you". Quoted from one of Kentucky's players.
it makes no sense to stay four years if you a good player... you only have so long to play in the nba.. the earlier you come out the more money you make

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
Was that Cauley-Stein?

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ND should have beat UK.. :hope: I hope Wisky can give UK a battle

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure it's Culley-Stein :L
Oops facepalm probably makes you think that I think you're wrong. Just poking fun at some other posters who have spelled is name wrong the ENTIRE year

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha...it's so funny to make fun of those slow, boring Badgers. What could be more boring than the most efficient offense this decade who leads the tournament in scoring?

If you were going to make a funny, how we are "wrong with basketball" joke you should have played to the stereotype which is actually true (ie that we are White). That at least would have been amusing.

Well, for starters I don't make jokes about race, height, intelligence, nationality and those kinds of things. Not to escape being called a racist...but because those things cannot be changed by the players. White is white, black is black, dumb is dumb, and short is short. Nothing will change if I comment on those things so I don't do them.

As for making a joke about getting sleepy watching Wisky......you gotta be kidding me!

Go down thru the posts on this forum that concern UK and see what is constantly being said: cheaters, inbred, hicks, bought and paid for, never as good as the teams they beat, refs in their pockets...gonna be on probation, coach is a slimeball, married to their sisters....the list goes on and on.

You ask me to make a joke about something that is true..and doesn't hurt your pride or your school pride{and you have a right to have pride in the Badgers, they are a great team}.....but UK fans are expected to never get mad or respond to the jokes and insults that are slung at them.

Well o.k. then..Here goes: "Boy those Badgers sure are a white bunch"....wait, I don't see anything amusing about that statement...guess I'm just a dumbass and can't figure out the punch line

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, for starters I don't make jokes about race, height, intelligence, nationality and those kinds of things. Not to escape being called a racist...but because those things cannot be changed by the players. White is white, black is black, dumb is dumb, and short is short. Nothing will change if I comment on those things so I don't do them.

As for making a joke about getting sleepy watching Wisky......you gotta be kidding me!

Go down thru the posts on this forum that concern UK and see what is constantly being said: cheaters, inbred, hicks, bought and paid for, never as good as the teams they beat, refs in their pockets...gonna be on probation, coach is a slimeball, married to their sisters....the list goes on and on.

You ask me to make a joke about something that is true..and doesn't hurt your pride or your school pride{and you have a right to have pride in the Badgers, they are a great team}.....but UK fans are expected to never get mad or respond to the jokes and insults that are slung at them.

Well o.k. then..Here goes: "Boy those Badgers sure are a white bunch"....wait, I don't see anything amusing about that statement...guess I'm just a dumbass and can't figure out the punch line

So calling somebody an immutable trait which they actually fit is somehow worse than lying about a team? Really?

Your "joke" goes directly to our program. It is patently false, but yet the presence of the stereotype hurts our recruiting and gets repeated on national television despite it's ridiculousness. If you have people accusing John Calipari of marrying his cousin on national television, and I make a joke about it, by all means call bullshit. That's a proper analogy, and you bet damn well that if I made it you wouldn't think it was funny or cool.