• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brilliant!

hoosrise

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
At the end of the day, had the Hokies gone to the Orange against yet another Big East opponent, you would end up with yet another game that nobody cares about.

Be honest - UVA v. Mississippi State is a lot more interesting than VT v. (pick some BE program). Right? Be honest!

So the way I see it is that the CU beat down is actually a good thing for my Hokie friends. Nobody wants to show up against a BE team, so now the Hokies as a "free agent" will end up with a much more attractive bowl game in my opinion. For example, a VT v. Notre Dame, or VT v. Georgia would be awesome.

So in losing you come out ahead, by my way of thinking......

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we get the Peach bowl versus Auburn. Just my opinion. But you're right, it's sad that in losing this game, we get a better opponent in our bowl.

hoosrise

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's what I'm saying. A game against Auburn would be interesting. Even with a pretty significant drop in the polls that I suppose will happen, the Hokies are still 11-2, and I think that's good enough to get a great matchup. I'd like to see a Georgia, Arkansas or Michigan State.

Don't sweat the loss too much. Clemson was just too strong in the trenches.

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah we threw the game on purpose, so we could play an SEC team instead of a BE team. We kept it close in the first half so that it would looking convincing, then we just let Clemson win.

hoosrise

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Really? You did that? Wow.

hoosrise

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Freakin A you the man! LOL

Even though Auburn is a 7-5 team, you get better buzz on that game long term than WVA in my opinion. Good luck.

hoosrise

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That would be excellent brotherhood! I saw that there's some buzz on twitter about VT to the Sugar. We'll find out here in a few ...

hoosrise

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Excellent all around! We get Auburn in the Chicken/Peach Bowl, and you guys get a 10 win Michigan team in the Sugar. Awesome. Both games will be great to watch, with marquee matchups. Love it!