• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brian Robinson Shot Multiple Times

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just about every conservative on this board feels the rioters should be held accountable.

But let’s not act like this was an insurrection without arms being employed

And let’s not give a pass to BLM and Antifa for their riots .

Less than one minute after admitting you put a few posts in the wrong thread, you want to double down on it.

Like I said: the mod does what the mod does.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Less than one minute after admitting you put a few posts in the wrong thread, you want to double down on it.

Like I said: the mod does what the mod does.
Well I am not going to move them

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And besides didn’t you comment on said posts ? If it wrankles you so much why offer a response ?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?

Find some conservatives who feel that those who rioted on Jan 6th should be held accountable.

Find some liberals who believe those who rioted all summer should be free to do so

Everyone of us believe those who caused damage should be held accountable.

Those who actually broke into the Capitol need to be held accountable. Did anybody actually break in?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter what party you believe in demonstrating or voicing your opinion is fine. Rioting is not.

I think if you compare the difference between people harmed and damage done on Jan. 6 to the riots the summer before the score for damage done is 598 to 3 with summer rioters winning by a mile.

I think everyone would be better off if they watched less biased news and watched more sports. JMO

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

crappy justice system in DC

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And besides didn’t you comment on said posts ? If it wrankles you so much why offer a response ?

When your comments turn political, as they do with alarming frequency for the moderator of a football message board, after you have posted, I sometimes decide to post a reaponse.

You always post something political first before I respond.

I post a response for any number of reasons, one of which is that it is sometimes fun to watch you lose your mind posting hot garbage for weeks on end that is irrelevant, untrue, misleading, and/or all of the above.

The best part about it is how absolutely fervently you believe the stuff you post to be the truth.

It’s scary and astounding and telling and hilarious all at the the same time.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone of us believe those who caused damage should be held accountable.

Those who actually broke into the Capitol need to be held accountable. Did anybody actually break in?

Really? All five of you on this message board, you mean, or all republicans everywhere?

How did you know this? Did you convene a meeting of the tinfoil hat club in supersuper secrecy and decide?

You know what they say about assumptions….

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When your comments turn political, as they do with alarming frequency for the moderator of a football message board, after you have posted, I sometimes decide to post a reaponse.

You always post something political first before I respond.

I post a response for any number of reasons, one of which is that it is sometimes fun to watch you lose your mind posting hot garbage for weeks on end that is irrelevant, untrue, misleading, and/or all of the above.

The best part about it is how absolutely fervently you believe the stuff you post to be the truth.

It’s scary and astounding and telling and hilarious all at the the same time.
Always ? Doubtful , untrue ? Laughable , on video ? Tough to call it untruthful

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always ? Doubtful , untrue ? Laughable , on video ? Tough to call it untruthful

Always? Absolutely. Check it.

Untrue? Absoutely.

On video? So video is the end all be all, is it? You really think that’s a card somebody whose team cries “fake news!!! Biased media!!!!” whenever something is on video that they disagree with wants to play?

Bless your heart.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always? Absolutely. Check it.

Untrue? Absoutely.

On video? So video is the end all be all, is it? You really think that’s a card somebody whose team cries “fake news!!! Biased media!!!!” whenever something is on video that they disagree with wants to play?

Bless your heart.
Spoken by a true sheep who fails to research , and listens to what his masters tell him , and passes of one talking point rehashed by several different left wing sources verbatim. Precious

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spoken by a true sheep who fails to research , and listens to what his masters tell him , and passes of one talking point rehashed by several different left wing sources verbatim. Precious
Oprah You GIF - Oprah You Mad GIFs

Sure thing choochi.

Bless your heart.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? All five of you on this message board, you mean, or all republicans everywhere?

How did you know this? Did you convene a meeting of the tinfoil hat club in supersuper secrecy and decide?

You know what they say about assumptions….

How do you know otherwise? I can give the evidence of democrats encouraging and stating they wanted violence over the summer. I can give you names of people who were bailed out by Democratic operatives because they agreed with the riots.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well chiller when you get one right you can peacock

I mean how many times do I have to be years ahead of your experts ?

Invectimicin being the latest