• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brian Gibbons

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Doobster was very pleased to see Brian Gibbons get the call for last night's game. He's really been the best player on the far so far this season, top 3 in the AHL in scoring, really hard worker. Got 2 shots, but I got a feeling he'll score a goal before getting sent down. Got to see Jayson Megna, now Brian Gibbons, hope to see Dominic Uher next.

element1286

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Doobster was very pleased to see Brian Gibbons get the call for last night's game. He's really been the best player on the far so far this season, top 3 in the AHL in scoring, really hard worker. Got 2 shots, but I got a feeling he'll score a goal before getting sent down. Got to see Jayson Megna, now Brian Gibbons, hope to see Dominic Uher next.

Did you miss the Anaheim game? He had a goal and an assist.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That goal against Anaheim was good awareness on his part to just get in a spot with his stick down ready for a shot because no one ever has any clue what Malkin will do next or where the crazy pass might go.

Anyway his call up makes sense since he is more defensive minded than Megna or what Jeffrey ever was. If he can kill penalties like he did last night when called that is a plus and that alone should keep him on the roster. I just hope they continue to give him minutes and not long periods of being scratched when has one bad shift/game.